The beginning --Johnnie pov--

I was walking around at Disney.
Land with Bryan and we were having a lot of fun. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Kyle. "Hi Johnnie" Kyle said with a shy tone in his voice. "I'm Kyle. I watch your YouTube videos all the time and I think you have an amazing personality." I looked at Kyle and gave him a big smile. "Well thank you Kyle! I've seen some of your videos too." Kyle looked amazed. "You know what" I said. "you should come hamg out with us." Kyle was stunned. "Are-are you serious?!" I chuckled. "Of course! And you wouldn't mind would you Bryan?" Bryan smirked and said "Of course not. I'd love another little bitch to fuck with." Kyle raised an eyebrow. "BRYAN" I screamed. "Don't scare him!" I kicked Bryans leg. Kyle started laughing. "Well" Kyle said. "We should probably start walking. We still have a lot to do." So we spent the rest of the day together and had the best time ever. "So Kyle" I started asking. "Do you have a special someone?" Kyle shook his head no. "Hey so um.. I got something for you Johnnie" Kyle said. I looked at him. "Really? What is it?" I said with excitement. Kyle reached into a bag and pulled out a pop vynl, handing it to me. I screamed slightly. "Oh my god I love it Kyle!" I jumped up and hugged Kyle really tight. "Thank you so much!" Kyle blushed slightly and hugged me back. "You're welcome" he said. I smiled. "You're my best friend now Kyle!" It was really late so I decided to walk Kyle home. "Bryan, you coming with us?" I asked. "Sure" Bryan said. "But we're driving." "Why" I asked. Bryan gave me a death glare. "Because I don't want to fucking walk. And we drove here. I'm not leaving our car here." I looked down for a moment. "Okay, that cool with you Kyle?" I asked. Kyle nodded his head and we all got in the car. When we got to Kyle's house I opened the car door. "What are you doing?" Bryan asked. I replied. "Walking him to the door. Damn. Calm yourself." I got out of the car and walked Kyle to the door. "I had fun today" I said. Kyle smiled and agreed. Kyle asked me for my number. So I gave it to him. "You can text me any time" I said with a big smile. We hugged and parted ways. I got in the car and Bryan looked at me. "What?" I asked. "You have a crush on him Johnnie" Bryan said. "No I don't!" I exclaimed. "I just met him today and I don't go that way Bryan." Bryan said okay but he didn't believe me.