A crush? --Kyle pov--

I finished building the fort. It was amazing. Couldn't be seen through at all. I sat in the fort on the bed for a moment and thought. Johnnie is such an amazing guy. I wish I knew what had been wrong earlier. He looked so sad. Like a lost puppy. I got up and walked to the kitchen where Johnnie was. "I finished building the fort. Should I wake bryan?". Johnnie looked at me and nodded as he smiled. I walked quietly over to Bryans bedroom door and knocked. "Yo Bryan it's Kyle. Get up and come be social". I turned to walk back to the kitchen. I looked at Johnnie and felt my cheeks get slightly warm. Theres just something about him standing there cooking. It makes him look somewhat cute and innocent. I kept walking. Wait did I just call him cute? Damn.. I jumped up onto the counter and smiled at him. "Mmm smells really good in here Mr. Guilbert" I said laughing. Johnnie got a faint rose pink flush look on his face as he also laughed. "Well umm thanks Kyle but I'm really not a very good cook. Actually I don't think I have ever truly cooked in my life. I'm just heating up some frozen pizza". He was chuckling at himself. I noticed a beautiful glimmer of light in his eyes. It made me feel happy. Almost loved in a way. I felt my pants slightly tighten. Oh my god. No no no no no. Go down! I put my hands down on my lap and took out my phone. Suddenly I got a call. "I gotta go answer this. I'll be right back". I stepped out of the appartment and answered it. It was my girlfriend. She was yelling at me and tellimg me she hated me. She said she found someone new and that we were over. I hung up and took the cover off my phone. Grabbing the blade I had under the cover I listened to make sure nobody was coming. Taking off my bracelets I quickly and roughly slid it across my wrist a few times. I softly pressed on them until the blood stopped dripping. I put my bracelets over them, put the blade back under the phone cover and went back inside. "What was that about? Are you okay?" Johnnie ran up to me and hugged me. "I heard you crying Kyle. What happened..?". I looked at Johnnie and told him everything except the cutting. He held me tight as I ever so slightly blushed. "Let's get your mind off this and eat some pizza in our fort". I smiled as Johnnie took my hand and guided me into the kitchen.