3 boys, a fight and... OMG!

--Johnnie pov--

I turned off the shower and stepped out. Wrapping the towel around my waist I walked out of the bathroom and held Kyle's hand all the way back to my room. "You can be in here while I change. I mean if you want." I intensely blushed as he smiled at me and sat on the bed. I opened the drawr and grabbed my pajamas, tossing them onto Kyle's lap. Slowly i dropped the towel from my waist and grabbed my pants from Kyle's lap. Looking up I saw Kyle turning bright red so I decided to pick up the shirt and just as I thought, there was a buldge in his pants. I "accidentally" grabbed it. He shot out a moan as I softly rubbed for a moment. I then stopped and put on my shirt. Kyle looked up at me with an almost sad look in his eyes. "Why did you stop?" He asked.

--kyle pov--

"Why did you stop?" I asked Johnnie. I really thought he wanted me sexually. Did I do something? Johnnie looked at me as he slid his shirt onto his really attractive chest and stomach. "I just don't think we should go very fast Kyle. We just kissed a couple hours ago. Don't worry. I really like you." Johnnie kissed me and I kissed him back without any hesitation. Johnnie paused for a moment. "D-did you hear that?" he asked. I coould tell he was worried about Bryan coming back. "Lets go outside Johnnie. Clear your mind for a bit". We walked to the front door. Just as we opened it, it was shut. Before I could process anything I heard Johnnie squeal loudly. I spun around to see Bryan pick up Johnnie by the throat and slam him into the wall. "Hey bitch!" I screamed. "You take your hands off my boyfriend right fucking now!" I punched him right in the face.

--Johnnie pov--
"You take your hands off my boyfriend right fucking now!" I heard Kyle scream as my body slid to the floor. Did he just call me his boyfriend? Does this mean we are dating? Is he going to ask me out? I watched Kyle as he punched Bryan. "Johnnie get out of here. Go! I'll follow you as soon as I'm done!" I got up and ran out the door and didn't stop till I was outside. Kyle threw Bryan into the wall and bolted for his life. He picked me up bridal style as he ran and carried me as far away as he could. I blushed at the way he carried me. We stopped in a field. He laid me down and laid next to me. "Kyle?" my voice cracked. He looked at me. "Yes?" "Back there in the appartment. You uhh.. You called me your boyfriend.." Kyle's cheeks went warm and red. "Oh yeah.. I uhh have been meaning to ask you.. Ever since that kiss I haven't been able to think about anyone but you. Even before that. And well... Will you be my boyfriend Johnnie Alan Guilbert?" I couldn't believe he was actually asking me out. "Y-yes. Yes of course I will be your boyfriend Kyle David Hall!" I screamed in excitement.