Chapter 2

Previously

The masked male went to (Y/N) as she backed away from him with the scared face. She hitted the wall. The masked male came closer to her and said in deep tone.

"Are you ok?"

~~~~~~~~~

Present

The (h/c) hairer female startled at his tone as she stared at his eyes mask and nodded. The masked male came very closer and then........he hug her and wrapped his arms around her waist. (Y/N) surprised at his reaction. She feel want to hug him back, but can't because she doesn't know him and they were just met. But only him already know about her.

"It's ok. You're safe now." He said in deep tone. (Y/N) shivered, not just because of the cold wind. But his body feel so cold as ice. She feel warm at his comment as she slowly hug him back.

"T-Thank y-you, s-sir." (Y/N) stuttered and afraid of him. He can feel that she was scared of him.

"It's fine. You don't have to scared of me. I'm not just like those creatures." He said and comforted her to calmed down. (Y/N) nodded as they let go from the hug. He then carried her, in bridal style, to take her house as (Y/N) yelped.

"Don't worry. Let me take you home. Hold on tight." She do what he said. Then, he used super speed to her house. (Y/N) closed her eyes from the winding, like the storm was coming.

As he reached to her house, he stopped by the speed power as he let her down from carried. (Y/N) stood and turned to look at the masked.

"Thank you for saving me. I better go now." She was about to go inside, but.....the masked male grabbed her wrist as he pulled her into a hug and wrapped his arms around her body. (Y/N) feel heated up.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but I like to hug you." He said in soft tone, it make (Y/N) feel so calmed and almost believe at the stranger. He let go from the hug as he pecked his lip on her forehead. (Y/N) surprised and eyes widened.

"There, I better get going. See ya." With that he used his power and teleport to somewhere else. (Y/N) was speechless that earlier he kissed her on the forehead. She touch it and blushed like an apple. She cool down and sighed.

"I need to stop thinking about it." She feel sleepy as she went into her house and sleep on the bed. But little did she know that someone was still stalking her on the sleep.
.
.
.
.
With the masked male

He actually did leave her after he saved (Y/N) from the robber. But, he actually at the window above the tree. He look at tbe (h/c) haired female was sleeping from earlier. He smiled as he used his power to went inside the wood.

As he arrived to the woods, he feel tired from using the power and mostly.....thirst because he never drink a blood for a week. He then opened the mask and show his indentity. His hairs were whites as snow and crimson eyes like a blood.

It was none other than............Shu Kurenai. He survived gor 500 years after his parents died, his first lover also died and he lives with his new friends, but it's male.

He then search for the animal to drink some blood, but he didn't let animal died. As he was walking, he heard the stick was cracking at behind the tree. He look at it.......it was the cute white bunny. It's sleeping under the tree as Shu slowly walked to the cute bunny.

 It's sleeping under the tree as Shu slowly walked to the cute bunny