Chapter 16

On Monday, 1st. Desember

At the demon palace, Ashtem was sitting on the chair quitely because he can't do anything for what he do. Lui justvstared at his master, or his leader.

"Oi, Ashtem!! What are you thinking about?!" Lui leaning against the wall with the crossed arms. Asthem glared at Lui.

"Will you just shut up, Shirosagi. I'm trying to think how am I gonna kill that blood-sucker and his lover." Ashtem said, make his head very dizzy. Lui then had an idea.

"Well, how about this? I'll kidnap his lover and brought him here. Then, we waited for Kurenai. Easy peasy!" After he heard it, Ashtem smirked and laughed evilly.

"Wow, that such a good idea, Lui. I like your plan amd go do what you said it!" Lui smirked devilishly and nodded.

"As you wish, sir." With that, he vanished as Ashtem still laughed maniacly.

"Well, this will be fun and I'll definitely to waited Shu came here after kidnapped his lover."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With (Y/N)

You were walking back to your house after bought the groceries for 20 minutes ago.

As you walks, you feel someone was following you from behind as  you look behind, no one except for the dust.

You sighed as you walk again until............... a certain demon blue flames was holding the white clothes and then put in your mouth tightly.

Your eyes widened that someone was going to kidnapp you as you struggled, but the demon was strong as Lui gripped you strongly till you fainted.

Finally, you fainted because that chemical from the white cloth will make people unconcious as Lui caught you with the smirked devilishly.

"Hahahaha, finally. She fainted. Now, I can take her to the demon place and let see how Kurenai's react! Hahahaha!!" With that, he vanished along with you.

But little did he know a certain bluenette boy and girl were watching from afar and shocked to see (Y/N) was kidnapped.

"Oh, no!! (Y/N) kidnapped Valt! What should we do?!" Shasa asked with the worried look. Valt comforted her.

"It's ok, Shasa. I know what I'm going to do. You just go back to your house, ok." She nodded as she walked off with the worried face. Valt also worried.

"(Y/N) got kidnapped. I need to tell to Shu!" With that, he ran away and rushed to Shu's house to tell about you kidnapped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Shu's house

He was drinking a tea while reading his novel until...... someone knocked the door loudly.

"Hey, Shu!! Open the door!!!" Shu covered his ears that so loud he knocked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming, Valt." He put the novel on the table as he get up, went to the door and opened it. Valt was panting very hard, like he was in hurry.

"Hey, Valt. Why're you rushing about?" Valt take a deep breath and then calmed down as Valt stared at Shu with the worried look.

"Shu, I'm here to tell you that......" Shu eye burrowed.

"What is it?"

"It's (Y/N). She.......she kidnapped!!" Shu eyes widened after he said. Shu feel so angry that someone kidnapped you.

"(Y/N) kidnapped?!! Who did that?!" Valt flinched at Shu's cold tone as he said.....

"It was your enemy, Shu. A demon." Shu eyes glowed red to hear that name. Without thinking, Shu grabbed Valt's arm and dragged him to te woods.