Epilogue 2: Sad Ending~ 😞

Hello, readers! I made this for someone who want to read angst ending, so I made it.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~

"Shu!!!"

As you and the others approached to him, they saw Shu........was almost dying from the explosion and his body almost become a dust.

You had a tears fell through the cheeks, kneeled down to him and hugged him tighyly!!

"Shu, please!! Don't leave me alone!!!" You shaked him to wake him up. Shu opened his eyes weakly, stared at youbwith a sad smiled.

"I'm...so...sorry, (Y..../N)." Shu coughed in pain and feel like he was dying. He hugged you and wiped the tears off.

"Don't cry. I don't want to see you sad." He said softly and almost lose the voice.

"But, Shu!!" He leaned to her lips as he kissed her. Shu smiled at her before he turn into a dust.

"I....love....you......(N/N)......" As he dissappeared to the dust, (Y/N) eyes widened, the others had a sad face to Shu died turned to dust.

"Shu! No!" (Y/N) sobbed hardly, Shasa and Kiko comforted you after your lovers died.

Valt also comforted you and hope Shu will rest in peace at heavens.

And so, they get up and went to their house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 year later

Everything is normal after the demons died from the black holes. Valt and Shasa were married 6 months ago.

Ume went away from Japan and traveled to her hometown. Miku and Wakiya lived happily at their place.

For (Y/N)......you were just walking around the woods alone and remembered you and Shu were hanging out at that place.

Also, he rescued you from the dangerous thing.

As you walk through the woods, you went to the small lake and had a beautiful flowers and trees.

You went to it and sat beside the lake and had a sad smiled on your face.

You sighed, reminded you and him were spending time in the same place, making a flower crowns together.

You then began sing....

'Cause if I can't be close to you~
I'll settle for the ghost of you~
I miss you more than life~
....
And if you can't be next to me~
Your memories is ecstasy~
I miss you more than life~

You sang while crying, you really miss him so much for a year. After you calmed down, you get up and went back to your house.

What you didn't know that.......a spirit with white hair was heard your singing. He smiled at it.

'I missed you too..........(Y/N).'

~~~~

The end!!

That's.....kinda sad for me. Anyway, thanks flr the reading this book and now ended. And plus...

You can open this song if you want.

Sayonara!!