Chapter 5

On Monday

(Y/N) now at the school after Shu brought her to her house after she know about his past and his indentity. She want to see him again at his house, even that house was creepy.

Then, a certain bluenette girl came inethe class and greeted at the (h/c)nette girl who sit on the chair at the table study.

"Good morning, bestie!" (Y/N) looks at her and smiled. She also chuckled at her excitement.

"Good morning." Shasa sat down on the chair and put her bag between the chair. She then open the bag zip and took out the notebook that she didn't complete the homework. (Y/N) noticed it as she giggled.

Little did (Y/N) know that her bullies will do the same thing like many weeks ago.
.
.
.
.
.
With 4 bullies

They were in the class 3-B. Ume, Miku, Saya and Kiko were chatting at the back of the class so no students noticed what they are talking.

"Hey, hey. Didn't you girls notice that (Y/N) suddenly become happy much?" Saya whispered at them. Ume and Miku nodded at her while Kiko just stay quite and listened to their speak.

"Yeah, I noticed. Ever since her parents died, she just like happy with someone who cheer her up." Miku said, with the annoyed tone. Ume had a pissed faced off and scoffed.

"I can't believe that she was soo happy and also she just a b****." Kiko just feel bad at their bad words to (Y/N). She know she also a bully like them, but not as bad as the trio girls.

"H-Hey, girls. I think we should just leave her alone and she never do something wrong to us." Ume feel annoyed at Kiko's words. Then, she slapped Kiko's faced as she yelped in pain.

"Shut up, Kiko!! I don't care if she do anything wrong or not. We were bullying her to teach her lesson and don't want to see her in the school again!! Understand, Kiko?!" Kiko nodded slowly. Miku then had an idea.

"Hey, girls. I had an idea how we teach her lesson." Ume and Saya eyes widened at her idea as two girls came closer to her.

"Really?! Tell me, tell me!!"

"Yeah, split it out!!" Kiko stand for long and listen her stupid idea. Miku smirked evilly.

"Ok, come here." Then, she whispered to them. They were laughed, got a point and grinned that her idea was great. Kiko can't take it as she went back to her study table. Three girls didn't care what Kiko's doing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the school

Shasa was hurrying to go to the primary school because she need to picked Honey at the school. (Y/N) didn't mind, then she got paper from the desk. She took it and read it.

(Y/N) (L/N), meet us at the behind the school.
From,???

After (Y/N) read the paper, she confused why they want her to go behind the school on this time. She then agree at it as she took her bag and went to it.

That paper who put in the desk was her bullies of course. Ume the one who wrote the paper, but (Y/N) didn't know that. Then, three of them were waiting for (Y/N), except for Kiko. She don't want to bully her ever again and she quitted. Surprised. Thet girls didn't care at Kiko, not even single one.

As they stand, they saw (Y/N) was walking to them. She saw them with the emotionless look to them to pretend nothing happen. They smirked as Miku went to her and grabbed her wrist and drag her to them.

(Y/N) srtruggled to free herself but she was so strong to her. After that, three of them circle around (Y/N) with the grinned evilly. (Y/N) doesn't know what're they want from her.