Chapter 15

Previously

"No, I'm not lying!! It's true that (Y/N)'s father......is.......demon!"

"W-What?..."

Present

"Yes, it is. And that's why I want to kill (Y/N) to revenge of her and killed my parents like it was our fault. She. Will. Pay. For. It!!!!" Valt was speechless at her word.

"B-But, it can't be. How can you be sure that (Y/N)'s father was demon." Valt crosses his arms and didn't believe her words. Ume glared at him.

"What I'm saying is true....and you didn't believe me?!" Valt shook his head. Ume scoffed.

"Ok, if you really want to proof. Tomorrow, follow me to that blood-sucker's house." With that, she went inside and slammed the door harshly.

Valt sighed as he went to his house too and get some sleep.

"Is it true that (Y/N)'s father killed Ume's parents?" He asked himself. Then, he went to his room, lay on the bed and sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

You were sitting on the couch, very quite, after the incident last night. You wasn't sure why Ume want to kill you so much. You sighed.

"Hmmm, why Ume want to kill. It's not like I'm gonna kill her or something."

"But.....All I remember is.......my parents died when I was 10 years old and they were died at the woods."
.
.
.
.
.
Flashback 10 years ago

A little girl who age like 7 years old was sobbed hardly and you was on the ground because........Your parents were died in the woods.

Your father died because got burned and the woods were also burned after a mystery person who used the gas and burned it.

Your mother died because of......the silver white werewolf who killed her. Tears fell down from your eyes, you missed your parents and you didn't know that her father was a demon.

Without thinking, little you ran away from the werewolf, tears still felt down. Werewolf heard you ran as it chased after you.

As you were running, you fall down because tired from the running. The werewolf stopped and growled at you.

You back away and sobbed. The silver white werewolf was about to attack you, your eyes shutted, wait for your next death.

But, the werewolf got shot from the gun as the wolf screamed in pain and then.......dead. You opned your eyes and saw werewolf was now died.

The silver white wolf then tranforms back into a human self. You look at it and saw...........the wolf was female?! She had a sulver white.

And as it know is Ume's mother. (Y/N) really didn't know who she was. Then, you glances at the person who shot her. It was a male with light-blue haired and purple eyes.

That was Shasa's father, Shin Guten. He approched to you and kneel down to make sure you were alright.

"Hey, are you ok, little one?" (Y/N) nodded slowly. He smiled.

"That's a good. Also, where's your parents?" Asking about her parents, your tears fell down from your eyes.

"M-My p-parents.....d-died." (Y/N) said while sobbing and hugged your knees. Shin feel pity on you as he patted your head.

"I'm sorry aboyt your lossed. How about this......I'll help you to clean your stuff and let you stay in your house alone." You nodded, then he  bring you to Guten's household.