Chapter 17

Previously...

"W-Who are you?" You asked at angel female. She just gave you a sweet smiled.

"Sweetheart, it's me, your mother." Your eyes widened to heard she said....your mother.

"W-What......"

Present.... in your dream....

"M-Mother.....i-it's that you?" You stared at her and questioned. Your mother, (M/N), smiled and nodded at you,

"Yes, I am, sweetheart." Tears fell down from your eyes as you rushed to her and hug her after (M/N) opened her arms widely to let you hug her.

"M-Mom, I-I....m-missed you s-so much.." You cried and burried your face into her neck. (M/N) patted your back, still smiling.

"I missed you too, dear (Y/N)." Then, they let go from the hug. (Y/N) smiled at your mother.

"H-Hey, mom. W-Where am I?"

"You're in heaven, also you're not dead from unconcious." You sighed in realived after (M/N) said.

"M-Mom. I wish you were stil alive. I missed you after 10 years you died." You said with the sadness face. (M/N) caressing your cheek.

"Oh, dear. I'm so sorry about it. I'm died because a demon killed me." Your eyes widened after she said.

"W-What. D-Demon killed you?!" You asked, feel so anger and mad about it. (M/N) give you a nodded.

"B-But, how.......H-How did you died?!" You wanted to know who's killed your mother. (M/N) then spoke.

"Well, the starts with......"

Flashbacked..........

After two couple married, they give a birth a cute baby girl. They were smiled and two of them were (M/N) and (F/N).

The female adult was human while (F/N) was a demon. Everyone said the demons are the bad person, but (F/N) doesn't like them and like to be a normal person better than killed human.

Then, they give the girl name is (Y/N) as the baby gighled cutely. (M/N) already know that her husband was a demon.

(Y/N) was borned as a full human and no demon because of your mother's miracle birth to gave you as a normal human. You father didn't care what you were, as long as they got their first child.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And now you were 7 years old and they lives in the woods to keep (F/N) secret his indentity. They were so happy that their children was growing up and lovely.

But one day.............their house was burning into a fire. (M/N) get out from their house after take you out. The house is got burned because.......a female white-silver haired the one who burned it.

And also, (F/N) died and feel so weak to protect (M/N) and (Y/N) from the burning. Your mother cried at her dead husband and the fire was demon weaknesses.

~~~~~~

After all the time, a white-silver werewolf was......killed (M/N) after your father died from burning fired while you hide from the tree.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of flasbacked

Your eyes widened to heard what happened 10 years ago as the tears fell down from your eyes. (M/N) then comforted you.

"H-How dare s-she k-killed you like a trash!!" You said, feel anger.