Chapter 18

.
.
.
.
.
In (Y/N)'s house....

You were sleeping on your bed after incident last time while Valt, Shasa and Kiko were waiting for you at the main room.

"Hey, Valt. She would be ok, right?" Kiko asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." He said, look down and shadow covered om his eyes. Shasa was worried about you and so do Kiko.

"Oh, I hope (Y/N) will awake soon." Kiko replied, Valt keep silent and still thinking about.....last time.

~~~~~

Flashbacked....

"Valt!! Get in there with (Y/N)!!" Valt eyes widened to heard at his words.

"B-But, Shu-"

"Just go!!!" Valt gritted his teeth. Then, he went to the portal along with you to keep you safe, except for Shu.

~~~~~~~

Valt clenched his fist and feel anger in his feeling.

"Shu......."
.
.
.
.
.
At the dark palace

Shu was unconcious and lied on the bed and he was in laboratory room because..........

Ashtem was making a project to put the dark soul into his body to be his evil side.

~~~~~

In his dream

Shu feel his body was chained both of his hands and the background was very darker than a night time.

He opened his eyes and look around....he was in dark dimension and  he trapped those chains at his wrist until....

"Ahhh, you're awake.....Shu Kurenai......" The dark tone said, Shu slowly look up and saw.....,

Red Eye

Shu eyes widened and stared at it in horror that Red Eye was innhis body. It happen after Ashtem put the dark power in his body. Shu glared at him.

"You!!! What did you do to me!?" Red Eye grinned devilishly as he came closer to him.

"Well, I just want to.....take your body and kill you in this soul!!" Red Eye said and laughed evilly. Shu growled at him as he struggled to get free.

"You can't even let go with that chains. Y'know someday....." he leaned closer to his ear and said.......

"You'll die soon and then.....I'm gonna take your body and destroyed the humans and many creatures at this WORLD!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!" After all laughter, Red Eye stabbed his heart as Shu screamed in pain.

Red Eye was using his power to kill Shu and take his body, including using Shu's vampire power.

Just then, Shu feel dying after Red Eye stabbed his heart as Shu..... died inside the soul and his healing was very slow and takes 1 month to heal.

"Hehehe~ finally, now I can take his body and used his power to destroy the World!!" Just then, Red Eye disappeared from the dark dimension.

Little did he know that.....Shu is still alive and had a tears fell down from his eye.

~~~~~

Back to reality

"100%!! The project is complete, sir!!" Ashtem smirked to heard that his plan is worked.

"Finally, now that Shu Kurenai is no longer in this world, ONLY Red Eye will survived, FOREVER!!!!!" Ashtem laughed insanely. Lui had a evil grinned and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At (Y/N)'s house

You jolted woke up from the nightmare and breathe heavily. You glanced around and.....you were in your bedroom. You sighed in relieved.

"It was a nightmare. I thought that it was realt." You get up, went out from your room and go to downstairs and saw.......

Valt, Shasa and Kiko were talking until they saw you awake and had a happy face, except for Valt. Shasa and Kiko get up and rushed to you as they hugged you happily to see you awake.

"(Y/N)!!! You awake!! We were soo worry about you!" Shasa cried!!

"Yeah and you didn't wake up for 3 days." Kiko said and smiled on her faces. You smiled as you hugged them back.

"Thanks for worrying about me, girls. I'm fine now." They let go from the hug. (Y/N) saw Valt didn't happy at all. You confused as you went to him and said......

"Hey, Valt. Do you know where Shu was?" Valt glnaces at you and had a frowned faced.

"Shu, he.......he trapped at the demon house." Your eyes widened and stared at him disbelief.

"No, that can't be true!!" You said, feel sad about to heard Shu trapped in demon palace.

"It's true, (Y/N). After me and Shu save you, the kind demon attacked us and was about to kill you. Until Shu saved you and asked me to take you to your house for safety." He explained.

".......So....that mean....Shu attacked that demon king all by himself?!" Valt nodded. You feel heartached. Two girls noticed it as they comforted you.

Valt feel guilty that he didn't save his friend, or his enemy. He then thinking how to save Shu at the demon palace. He then had an idea.

"Hey, (Y/N). I know how to save Shu." You glances at him with the shocked look.

"Really, what is it?!" Valt then whispered at them.

"Ok, the first is..........." He then tell them how it. After 10 minutes planned, (Y/N) agree at his plan and smiled.

"So, what do you think?"

"That would be great." Valt smiled.

"Alright, tomorrow we will started our adventure to save Shu." The girls smiled at Valt and nodded.

~~~~~

You were laying on the bed and had the flashbacked memory about you and Shu do their own together every night and also first time you met him.

'Shu.........I'll save you....somehow.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~

Done!!

Shu: Finally, you published!!

Me: Yeah and I was busy doing my homework and this Saturday is my bff birthday, so....T^T

Valt: Oh, that's fine. *smiled* Anyway......when you gonna finished this book, Shira-san?

Me: I guess this month, maybe😅...

Valt and Shu: :o Okie

All: See you on the next chapter!!!