Chapter 22

Hi!! I'm back!!

V, S, W, L: Where have you been, Shira?!

Me: Hehe, sorry. The exam was over and I totally forgot that I need to to update this chapter.

Shu: Well, you also need to finish many request that you drafted it.

Me: I know T^T. And I realize that I always made it short and not long like before. But it's ok, I'll try this one will be long story and with their fighting.

V, W, L: Don't tell us fight between reader and Red Eye on the last part?!

Me: *nodded*

Shu: Oh, that hurt T^T.

Valt: That's fine. It's just a story.

Shu: *smiled* You're right, Valt.

All: Now, onto the story!!!!

~~~~~

As the four of them went in, there are many demons guard and their leader, Lui, was standing in front of them with the smirked.

They were glaring at the leader demon.

"I see there are humans and werewolf to come here and save your vamp friend. But, sadly he turned into an evil and he's going to destroy you all." Lui said.

Your eyes widened that Shu is evil. Valt glared at the blue tyrant demon.

"Yeah, you're right. But we here to stop all the demons and save him!!" The bluemette said as the three girls hold their weapons. Lui grinned.

"Well, this will be fun!! Attack!!" Lui and the nobles charged them as they attack the demon.

Shasa and Kiko fight the nobles, including (Y/N) and Valt attack Lui.

Every nobles dead and become a dust after using their own weapon activate the power.

Valt using his claw and attack him. Lui dodged attack as he used the blue flames and throw to the bluenette.

He used his claw and slashed the blue flames ti defend himself from it. Lui gritted his teeth as he doihg it again.

Valt rushed toward him as he slash it again to attack his face. As he get closer to Lui, Valt used his claw and scartched on his face as he back away.

Lui groaned in pained. His cheek was bleeding. He wiped it off and continued fight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
With (Y/N), you killed all the nobles and they were turned into a grey dust and so do Shasa and Kiko did it.

"It's over, huh." Shasa glances at you. (Y/N) nodded.

"Yeah, now let's help Valt to fight that blue tyrant demon." They nodded as they rushed to the bluenette.

~~~~

Valt was panted from the fighting and his claws were almost broken that blue flames hitted to that claws. Lui smirked.

"Now, this is end for you Valt Aoi." He used the last power and came to him. Valt hardened his face.

"Goodbye-" he was about to shot him until........ a weapon slashed the blue flames as that flames disappeared. Lui eyes widened and glared at them.

"Don't you dare to killed Valt!!!" It was none other than Shasa who slashed it. They came to the bluenette and protect him.

"You guys made it." Valt said to them. You nodded.

"Yeah, now it's us turn to attack you, Mr. Tyrant Demon!!" You sajd with the grinned. Lui glared at you.

"First of all, it's Lui Shirosagi!! And second, let's see how strong you are with that weapon!" With that, they fight him and activate their weapon power.