Chapter 12

Hello, dear readers!! I'm gonna change 'she' into 'you' for a reader, ok.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

~~~~~
On Sunday

Since the school is over, (Y/N) decided want to stay with Shu with Snowy. And now, you woke up from the sleeping and look beside you, Shu didn't at it. It means he's awake before you.

As you get up, you went to the bathroom with your own towel and showered. After you showered, you went out from the bathroom and wear your (f/c) shirt/ blouse with legging/ pants.

You wore it as you went downstairs and saw Shu was serve the breakfast. The breakfast was special carbonara and macaroni cheese.

Snowy alsi at the dining table and ate some carrots that Shu gave it to it. Shu saw you and smiled.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." He greeted, you went to the dining table and sat on the chair with the soft smiled.

"Good morning, Shu." He then put some macaroni on the plate and gave it to you with the fork while Shu pit some carbonara on the plate as he sat on the chair and eat.

"Thanks for the food." Then, two of them began to eat the breakfast. While you were eating, you still remember how your friends, Shasa and Kiko doing.

'Hmmm, I missed my friends and I hope I can meet them again.' You thought while eating and didn't know that a certain albino was reading your mind.

Shu was reading your mind and feel bad for you. It's been 2 days that you and your friends were doing on their own vacation. Shu then had an idea as he continued to eat.

After you two eating, you helped him wash the dishes while he clean the table and put Snowy on the couch. Shu was kinda enjoy that you had in his house.

After cleaned, two of you sat on the couch and take a rest for a bit.

"So, (Y/N). What're you going to do now?" He asked. You sighed heavily.

"I had no idea, Shu. And my school is over and don't know what to do." You groaned and hold your forehead. Shu then think.....and got idea.

"How about this, you asked your friends to the beach or something." You stared at him with the shocked face. You smiled at him.

"That's a good idea, Shu!! I kinda agree with you." Shu chuckled and patted your head.

"Of course, I am and I'm a genius after all." Shu said with smirked. You sweatdrop at him and chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, sure. Say, you wanna come to the beach too." You said with the puppy eyes for him to come to the beach. But Shu kinda afraid that people will hate his scary eyes.

"A-Are you sure, (Y/N). What if people at there will scare of me?" He asked with the sad face. He don't want a peoples freak out at his pale skin.

(Y/N) smiled at him as you hug him to calm down.

"It'll be ok, Shu. I'm sure no one know about your indentity." Shu eyes widened at your words as he smiled.

"Thanks, (Y/N) and yes, I'll go with you." You smiled widely and jumped happily as Shu chuckled at your action.

"Alright, so c'mon. Let's go to the beach and let me invited my friends." Shu nodded as you two get up and packed the beach things.

After that, you text your friends to invited to the beach for having a fun. In the end, Shasa and Kiko agree and going to the beach too.

"Alright, they want to go. Let's go now, Shu." He smiled at her and nodded. Shu then locked the door as they went to the beach, far away from the woods.