Chapter 3

On Monday

(Y/N) came to school early because she need to finished her homework. After that, she finished. The bunny stayed at her house while it still sleeping on the bed, also she give the bunny a carrot.

After that, she went to school and started the lesson. Shasa also came in school on the right time. (Y/N) just want tell Shasa that she met the creature that the male teacher told the students last Friday. Then, the teacher came to class and start the math lesson.

"Ok, class. Let's get the start the lesson about math.....blah blah blah blah blah." After all the lesson, the bell is ringing, which mean is the lunch time period.

As the teacher left, me and Shasa went to the cafetaria to buy some food. Shasa bought curry while me udon, my Japanese favourite food.

We sat on the chair at the table and eat it. Shasa had a daydreaming about that she had a boyfriend in her dream. I facepalmed and laughed nervously. As we ate, me and Shasa walked to the park to chat or something.

As we sat on the bench at the park, we talked about hers and mine. Just then I saw the popular girls came to us with the grinned. I frowned, Shasa noticed as she glared at those bullies. They were now in front of us with the crossed arms like sassy person.

"Well, isn't that bitch were chatting in the park." Ume said, she had a silver haired and emerald eyes. Her personality is sassy, evil, liar and fashionable. I galred at her.

"Aww, don't give us look like that. We were just want to know what're you two doing." Miku said, her hairs were blonde and sky blue eyes. She sometimes bullied me when she joined them.

"What we were doing is none of your business." Shasa said and protect (Y/N) from them. The girls were laughing manicly.

"Oh, what a great friend you are, Shasa. But, we need settle her for a minutes." Saya said with the evil smiled. She had dark green haired and black eyes. She just followed the leader and didn't mean to bullied (Y/N), or maybe yes.

"Enough with that, let's go now." Kiko said softly. Her hairs were light pink and light green eyes. (Like Sakura Haruno) But with piggy tails hair. The three girls glared at Kiko.

"C'mon, Kiko. Don't be such a baby. (Y/N) just slut and didn't pretty like us." Ume said to her with the sassy style. Kiko nodded slowly. Inside, Kiko doesn't agree to call (Y/N) like that.

"Whatever. Let's go girls. What a waste of time." With that, the girls left as Saya gave them tongue out like the child. Shasa glared at them as she sighed. (Y/N) still look down with ashamed.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). They'll leave you alone and never bother you. I'm here." Shasa hug her to comfort her. (Y/N) had a tears fell down from her eyes as she hug her back. Shasa let go from the hug and smiled at her.

"Let's go to the class before the teacher is coming." (Y/N) nodded as she stood up and went to their class. (Y/N) still not ready to talk about her 'new friend' from the woods and don't want to make Shasa freak out.
.
.
.
.
.
After school

(Y/N) came back to her house, very tired from the lessons as she lie down on the bed to rest her mind. She feel want to see him again on the night, but he said he will visit her on the night weekend. She sighed as she stood up and do whatever thing she do.

After that, she look at the bed, the bunny woke up from the sleeping and its played (Y/N)'s plushie. The bunny then hug the plushie with the cute face. (Y/N) smiled as she picked the bunny up and kissed its head and then small nose.

"Hey there, little bunny. Did you sleep well?" (Y/N) asked the bunny while its ears twitched. She never give it the name after Red Eye or Shu gave the bunny to her. (Y/N) then had a name for the bunny as she checked....the bunny was female.