Chapter 14

At Aoi's household

Valt was helping his mom along with his twin sibling at the kitchen to make some breads.

Valt was thinking about last night that his cousin, Ume, want to kill (Y/N) along with her friends. He sighed.

'After this, I need to warned Shu that my cousin had a plan to kill (Y/N).' Valt thought as someone called his name many time.

"Big brother!! Are you listening or not?!" Nika snapped Valt from the thought. He look at her, chuckled nervously.

"Sorry about that. What is it, Nika?"

"Mom said you need to buy some groceries to make a bread more." Valt nodded with the smiled.

"Ok." Then, he continued of his works.
.
.
.
.
.
At your house

You already went back to your house with Snowy because you missed your own house after you stayed at Shu's house.

And now, you were playing Snowy with the bunny toy for it and you didn't know what to do because your friends were busy after the school was over. You sighed.

"What am I going to do now? Ever since the school is over, I don't what to do after the fun thing at the beach." You whined. Snowy just stared at you.

"Nevermind that. Let's continued now, Snowy." Snowy make noised happily as you continued play with it. Little did you know that a two girls were stalking you at the oustside as they vanished.
.
.
.
.
.
Two girls, Miku and Saya, were stalking at the outside of your house and had a smirked evilly on their face.

"Now that we found her house. Let's kidnap her, Miku." Saya said evil tone. Miku smacked her head as Saya groaned and rubbed her head.

"No, we must wait that b**** to sleep on the night time. And then, we kidnap her, got it." Saya grinned and nodded. Then, two of them went out from the house and wait for tonight they'll kidnap you.

~~~~~

At Shu's house

He was sitting on the couch, quitely after you went back to your house. Shu had a sighed sadly as he head someone knock the door.

Shu look up and had a confuse face. He get up, went to the door and opened it. He saw Valt was came in his house.

"Hey, Valt. What're you doing in my house?"

"Well, actually...there's something that you wanna know." Shu eyed burrowed at him.

"What is it?" Then, Valt whispered to Shu and tell him that his cousin and her friends want to kidnap you on this night.

Shu eyes widened about and said......

"What those girls want to kidnap her, Valt?!" Shu asked coldly. Valt sighed.

"It's because my cousin, Ume, want to kill (Y/N)." Shu was shocked to heard his cousin want to kill (Y/N). Then, Shu dragged Valt to your house.

"Come on, we need to hurry." Valt nodded as two of them rushed to your house.
.
.
.
.
.
At your house

You were sleeping on the couch while Snowy was playing at the outside of your house. Then, the two girls, or (Y/N)'s big bullies, were smirking as they went in and kidnap her quickly.

"Ok, you ready?" Miku whispered, Saya nodded. Miku open the door slowly to not wake you up and entered quitely.

As they entered, Saya had a white cloth to not wake you up as she put it on your mouth.

You woke uo and feel someone put the cloth on your mouth as you struggled. Saya pushed very hard until you........ passed out.

Miku and Saya smirked, then they carried you together as two girls went out from your house and ran away.