Chapter 6

On Tuesday

(Y/N) was now at the school with her bestie, of course. Shasa then noticed her left arms was bandaged.

"(Y/N)!! What happen to your arm?! Did someone hurt you??!!" Shasa asked panicly and feel protective at (h/c) haired female. (Y/N) smiled at her.

"It's fine, Shasa. Just a scratch." She chuckled nervously. Shasa pouted.

"No, it's not. I know that the popular girls who did this, right." (Y/N) look down and nodded. Shasa feel so angry that the bullies bullied (Y/N), but Shasa sometime feel bad that she can't help (Y/N)'s problem.

"Shasa, it wasn't your fault. I hope those bullies never bother me again." Shasa stared at her with the sad look and nodded. Then, the class started. Just then, a new student came in the class. It was a male with the navy blue hair spiky.

"Ok, class. Today we had a new student!! Please introduce yourself." Teacher Maria said, he nodded with the happy smiled as he turned to look all the students.

"Hi, my name is Valt Aoi!! Hope I can be friends with all of you!!" He smiled at them. All the students, except Shasa and (Y/N), were whispering. Shasa look at Valt, blushed at his cutely smiled.

'OMG!! He's Valt Aoi. He look so....cute when he smiled.' Shasa thought. (Y/N) look beside, noticed to see Shasa blushed at the bluenette male. She grinned and giggled.

"I never knew Shasa had a feeling for him." (Y/N) mumbled.

"Ok, Mr. Aoi. Please sat beside.......Guten. Please raised your hand, Ms. Guten." Shasa was surprised that Valt gotta sat beside her. Then, she raised her hand nervously. Valt noticed as he went to his sit and put his back beside the chair, Shasa put her hand down.

"Ok, class. Let's starting for the next lesson."
.
.
.
.
.
At lunch time

(Y/N) was waiting for Shasa done cleaning the notebooks after the lesson. Then, a certain bluenette male came beside the bluenette female. (Y/N) thought he want to go to the cafetaria.

"Hello, I'm Valt Aoi. What's yours?" After Shasa cleaned, she look up to see Valt was standing beside her. She blushed.

"M-My name is S-Shasa G-Guten. Nice to meet you, Valt." Valt smiled as he waited for her to eat some lunch. (Y/N) saw everything as she grinned at their cute couple bluenettes.

"So, do you wanna go to the cafetaria together?" Valt asked at Shasa. She stood up and nodded with the smiled nervously.

"S-Sure, I would love too." Then, two of them went to the cafetaria and leave (Y/N) alone. She didn't mind. As she went out, (Y/N) bumped into someone as the person fell. (Y/N) bumped it was Kiko.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry." (Y/N) let her up as Kiko take her hand and get up.

"No, it's fine."

"Kiko, what're you doing here? I thought you were hanging out with your popular friends." (Y/N) said in annoyed tone. Kiko look down.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry that I made you worst. The truth is....I'm not part of them again and I quitted." (Y/N) eyes widened at her explaination.

"Why?"

"Because, I don't like to bully you and I'm sorry about your late parents. Will you forgive me?" Kiko feel guilty. (Y/N) sighed as she smiled at her.

"I forgive you, Kiko. Wanna be a friend?" Kiko look up and smiled happily to hear (Y/N) wanna be a friend. She nodded.

"Yeah!" Kiko and (Y/N) now friends as they went to the cafetaria to eat together with the bluenettes couple. (Y/N) saw how happy Shasa is when she eat with her new friend, or maybe lover.