Chapter 9

At (Y/N)'s house

She was resting on the bed because she got sick and high fever from last night. She know that (Y/N) wouldn't go out on midnight, but she had to save her friend.

And now, her body feel so weak. That's why she can't go to the school. She already ate the medicines, Snowy just played a toys that (Y/N) gave it to it.

"(sighed) Well, I hope someone will help me when I get sick." Then, she closed her eyes to get some rest.
.
.
.
.
At Shu's house

He was reading his scarier thing at his bedroom with the hummed. He still thinking how (Y/N)'s doing. He got a bad feeling. Shu want to visits to her house to make sure she will be ok.

He finished reading as he closed the book, get up from the bed and put it at the cabinet.

"Alright, time to go to (Y/N)'s house. Hope she's ok." He then used his teleport power and went to her house very fast.
.
.
.
As he arrives to her house, he knocked the door in three times, but no answer. He thought (Y/N) already went back from the school, but he was wrong. She actually got sick.

"Hey, (Y/N). It's me, Shu. Can I come in?" Then, he heard the weak voice said, 'Yes, you can'. He's vampire after all and he can hear people's soft voice and low tone.

Then, he came inside to her house and went to upstairs to check on her. He at in front of her bedroom as he knocked it.

"Yeah, you can come in." Shu then come in and saw....... (Y/N) was lied down on the bed with the wet clothes on her forehead. Shu stared at it surprised that she was sick as he approched her and kneel down beside her.

"(Y/N)!! Are you sick?!" Shu asked worriedly. (Y/N) nodded slowly. Her faced was red than before Shu came her house. He touched her faced, so hot.

"So hot. Did you eat some medicene?" (Y/N) nodded again.

"Yeah, I already eat it." She said weakly. Shu then had an idea. One, he needs to take care of her. Second, he must cooked the healthy food to make her got feel better.

"It's ok, (Y/N). Let me cooked the healthy food for you." He stood up and went to tbe kitchen to make some porridge or vegetables soup.
.
.
.
.
.
.
20 minutes later

He finally done cooked the soup with some carrots and vegetables on it. He brought it to her bedroom with the tray and mineral water. Shu went in and saw (Y/N) was awake from the sleep, but her body still feel hot.

"(Y/N), your foods is now cooked." She look at it and smiled. She feel so hungry and didn't eat it for 10 hours and started get sick. Shu put the chair beside her and sit on it.

"Ok, times to eat." Shu grabbed the spoon and dig the soup and feed to her. (Y/N) eats it. The soup was delicious for (Y/N) as she smiled.

"It's yummy." Shu smiled at her. He knows that his cooking is very tasty.

"I'm glad you like it." Then, he continued feed her and let her to get feel better from sick. He knew he bit (Y/N) roughly at the woods last night.
.
.
.
After he feed (Y/N), he washed the dishes and cleans the mess at tbe main room. He also gave Snowy a carrots and not let it feel so hungry.

It's been 6 hours he take care of her. It's already night, (Y/N) is now sleep on the bed. Shu was now at her room and saw she slept peacefully. He smiled as he went to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hope you feel well, (N/N)." With that, he went out from the window and closed it to not let the winds came in her house or she will get cold again.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day