Chapter 10

Today is Saturday, (Y/N) was cleaning the mess the whole her house after she feel well. Snowy was watching its owner cleaning on the couch.

1 hour later, she finally cleaned her house as she lay down on the couch after (Y/N) put the vacuum in the store room. Snowy hopped to her as it jump to her lap and nuzzled its head toward the stomach.

(Y/N) looks the white bunny with the small smiled as she stroked its soft fur body. She still thinking whether she want to go to Shu's house or not about the nightmares.

"Hmmmm, about that nightmare..... could it be truth?" (Y/N) asked herself, Snowy look up and makes a bunny noises. (Y/N) sighed as she picked it up and kiss its head.

"Well, I guess I need to ask Shu about it and tell about two adults." (Y/N) said, the white bunny just stared at (h/c) eyes with cute look. She giggled.

"Nevermind that, tonight I'll go to his house." Then, she stood up while carried Snowy to the kitchen as she put the white bunny on the dining table as (Y/N) started cooking for lunch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With Shu

It's now night time, Shu was walking through the forest for hunting the blood.

As he was walking, he saw........... a deer was eating the grass at the bush. Shu's eyes were now glowing red, which mean he was hunger for blood.

With that, he attacked the deer with his super speed and caught it as the deer was struggling from his grip. Shu hold the deer tightly and not let it go.

Just then, he bit its neck with his sharp fangs, not that harsh, and suck its blood. The deer was stopped from struggling and stayed still quitely.

He was drinking the blood and the gulped sound from his throat. A few minutes later, he let his fangs out from its neck and get up to let the deer free from it.

The deer still alive as it ran away very fast, its neck is already healed after Shu licked its neck and keep the deer alive.

Shu sighed as he walked off and went back to his house, until......... the power of blue flames were shooting at the albino.

Shu noticed at behind as he dodged it with his red flames. Then, he heard the dark laughed maniac, echoed the woods. Shu recognize that voice. It was a demon but doesn't know it name.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!!!!!" Shu said in dark tone and said bravely as he uses his fireball to get ready to fight. The demon laughed again.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha, don't you recognize me........ blood- sucker?" Shu eyes widened. He know who that demon was..... it was none other than his enemy,...... Lui Shirosagi. He is Asthem's strong guardian demon.

Lui laughed again as he came out from the shadow and show himself. He had a small demon wings with his horns and tails. Shu 's eyes glowing and give him a death glared.

"Demon Lui Shirosagi. What do you want?!" Shu asked with the same tone but more darker. Lui grinned devilishly as he went closer to the vampire.

"Nothing, I'm just came here for end of your life, maybe." Shu eyes widened after Lui said that words. Shu know can tell it was Ashtem who ordered Lui to kill the blood-sucker.

"It's that so. But I'm not in the mood for fighting. I'm outta here." With that, the vampire albino walked away from the stupid demon.

Lui suddenly become frozen that Shu didn't want to fight against him. He gritted his teetn as he flew to him and stand in front of Shu to stop walking. He stopped.

"You're not going anywhere, blood-sucker. Let's fight." Shu sighed heavily at his request. He had no choice but agree to fight against his demon enemy.

"Alright then, let's fight and I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU, DEMON LUI!!!!!!!" Shu said, his aura was glowing and his eyes turn into dark red like blood.