Chapter 21

.
.
.
.
With them

They were still walking through the black woods and search for the demon palace to save Shu in there.

Suddenly, Kiko and Shasa heard a rustling from the black tree as two girls look behind.......nothing, only the tree stand in there quitely.

Shasa and Kiko sighed and then continued walk. Without their notice, a tree started moving and it was....

A ghost trees are awakened.

As the trees get up, they approched to them were still walking. Valt then, heard something from behind as he stopped.

"Wait, girls." And so, they stopped also. (Y/N) stared at him confused.

"Why are we stopped? It's something wrong." You asked. Valt look behind and eyes wided.

The girls eyes burrowed what he's problem as they look behind..........

They saw.....

A GHOST TREES!!!

Their eyes wided and fear came back from Kiko and Shasa. Then, the ghost tree started attack them. They dodged it and ran away from it.

Valt then transformed into a werewolf and fight the ghost trees. The ghost tree then attack Valt.

(Y/N), Shasa and Kiko then attacked the trees with their own weapon that Shasa and Kiko borrowed from you.

"Take that!!" (Y/N) slashed the ghost tree with the light power as the ghost tree vanished. You sighed and continued fight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With Shasa, she was shot many ghost tree until turned into a dust. Shasa used her hunter gun from her father.

"Take this, you tree monsters!!!" Many ghost trees is died from shooting. After that, she helped Valt from stucking many branches that ghost trees trapped him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kiko was using her holy water to melt the ghost tree, but failed because the holy water is not a ghost tree's weaknesses.

The ghost tree felt a wet from their body as it attack Kiko. She run away from it until.....

Someone shot the last ghost tree and turned into a dust. Kiko look behind and sighed in relief. She look front and saw....

Shasa is the one who shot the ghost tree.

"You ok, Kiko?" Shasa asked. Kiko nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Thank you." Then, they helped (Y/N) and Valt to fight the creepy trees.

(Y/N) and Valt were still fighting many ghost trees that appeared from the deep black woods til the end fight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a long fight, they were panted from fighting. The dead ghost trees were messing on the floor and many branches were cracked.

Valt turn back into a human and also panted.

"So, we did it, right?" Kiko asked. (Y/N) glances at her and nodded.

"Yeah, now let's go before there something happen on this woods." You said, they nodded as they ran to find that palace.

~~~~~

As they ran........they found something at the building. They finally arrived to that place.

A demon palace.

They stopped and stared at it with the serious look.

"This is it. The demon palace." (Y/N) said with the straight face.

"Ok, let's go inside and find Shu!!" Valt replied, the girls nodded as they went inside with their weapon.

But little did they know that......a certain blue tyrant haired demon saw them with the grinned.

"Finally, they arrived. I need to tell Ashtem as soon as possible." With that, he vanished to tell the king demon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Inside of the palace

Ashtem and Red Eye sat on the chair quietly as a demon blue tyrant appeared in front of them and bowed.

"King Ashtem, there humans are came here for the fight." Ashtem eyes wided to heard 'human' came and smirked.

"Good, send many noble fight them and you joined too." Ashtem said. Lui nodded.

"Yes, your majesty." He left. Red Eye stay silent about his words.

'Human, huh. That would be......interesting.'

~~~~~

Done!!

Wakiya: Yeah, and you forgot about me. *stared at me with a glared*

Me: *sighed* Sorry, Goldie. I have examination tomorrow, so I need to finish this as soon as possible.

Wakiya: Ok, fine. I'm a villain or good in this story?

Shu: I guess you're good on the mext chapter.

Valt: *nodded* Yeah, beside, you were helping me with your stupid way you gave me and the girls. *glared at him*

Wakiya: *rolled his eyes* Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Me: *sweatdropped at them* *sighed* Enough, let's closed up.

All: See you on next week, readers!!
.
.
.
.
.
Me: *checked on my one-shot* *drafted many request from my friends* Well, this going to be waited for so long to do this story. I update it on school holiday. *left this book and closed*