Chapter 23/ Final Chapter

Hello, readers! This chapter will be the final and the next sunday witll be had happy and sad ending.

Onto the story!!

~~~~

After Shu turned back from the darkness, they were still having a bad feeling that king demon was still hiding or somewhere he didn't show up.

"Ok, now let's get out of here." They nodded at the bluenette as you carried Shu as they were about to get out from this place until........

The dark power shot and toward to them. They got hitted, feel pain from the dark power as they fell to the ground.

You and the others were almost fainted from the attacked as you look at the direction and saw.........

A demon king was coming to them without his mask. His face had a red mark and one eye on his forehead.

"You're not going anywhere!!!" Ashtem said in venom tone. Three of them were unconcious while the duo still concious.

Shu glared at the king demon, you were trying to get up, but failed. Shu faced to him and protect them.

"You're not going to hurt them!!!" Shu said in anger tone as he use his power to ready to attack him. Ashtem smirked.

"And you think you can stop me, Shu Kurenai. Since that darkness was faded, I'm the only one who's gonna fight you with my own hands." Shu face hardened.

"Alright, let's do this." Your eyes widened that Shu want to fight against the king demon.

"Shu, no!! You can't fight against hi-" Shu glances at you and cut your sentences.

"I know.......just let me be. As long as you and your friends safe." He said, his face had a serious expression and his eyes glowed.

You look down and don't know what to say. Shu turned to face Ashtem and said........

"I'll stop you and you will end up in hell!!!" Ashtem scoffed.

"As if." He rushed to Shu very fast as he was about to stab him. Shu dodged the attack as he used the fire balls and shot him. The king demon avoided it.

Ashtem and Shu were continued fighting and using their power. (Y/N) want to help Shu, but your body feel weak after the attacked before.

Shu still attacking him with his flames power while the demon king also doing the same, but he had a plan to kill Shu.

"Take this!!!!!" Shu take the last shot of the flames as it almost hit Ashtem. But, he suddenly vanished until he got behind Shu.

His eyes widened. Ashtem smirked, used his the last power to get ready to stab him.

"Good bye now, vamp-" He was about to stab Shu until...........

A person was punching him very strong as Ashtem got away from Shu and fall into the ground.

You glanced at the person who punched the demon king. You saw.........

Two blondes haired were the one who punched him. It was none other than Wakiya and Miku.

"Don't you dare to stab him, you filthy demon!!!!" Wakiya glared at him. Miku went to you and help you to get up from concious, the others still not awake.

"You ok?" You nodded at her. Miku sighed in relieved.

"That's good."

Ashtem get up and feel pained on his body as he growled at them.

"You're gonna pay for THIS!!!!" He rushed to them and attacked as Wakiya defended Shu.

"You're the one who's gonna pay and deserve to die!!!!" He attack him with a punches as the demon king avoided the attack.