c̸a̸n̸t̸a̸r̸i̸t̸o̸s̸ 🍁

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a year since taehyung settled here in mexico.

Since he ran from home , since he last saw the gruesome state of his mother's body that is still fresh in memory.

He settled in the city called gualadajara , known for its best selling tequilla's , tourist attraction , its theatre and centro historico.

Mexico to taehyung is full of life and it has put a smile on his face , his neighbours from where he lives with the help of pa juanito are so heart warming and welcoming.

He made friends with this little boy that he sees every morning on his way to work ,  his name is Jose , little Jose is always mesmerized by taehyung's beauty and god he talks a lot , such a curious little one.

He works at a cafe , the pay is nice as he can at least pay his rent .

He doesn't really know what he wants for his life and he's to lazy to figure it out , he's just living.

He's being in touch with yoongi a couple of times , just checking up on each other as they live in different parts of the town , all in all its a new life , he's adjusting well , glad to experience life in his mother's home land.

----

Taehyung is currently at work , his shift ends by 6 ,  excited to go see the musician that plays his guitar in the nights of the city.

Voice so angelic with a face card that never declines ,  you can say taehyung is a very huge fan and would give anything to have a day with him.

He goes by the name Jose Luis , he has tattoos that compliments his skin and that makes him ten times hotter , his dark sexy orbs and lips that taehyung is itching to kiss.

Taehyung is only able to watch him from the crowd , too shy to walk up to him , but he indeed has something planned for tonight , he just hopes it'll work out.

Taehyung is basically day dreaming about Luis , not noticing his co worker Monica talking to him.

" earth to tae~" Monica says , hands on her hips .

" uhm- w- what were you saying?" taehyung says , recovering from his journey of thoughts about the sexy musician.

" ayyyy , you've got someone on your mind , come on tell me?" Monica teases causing taehyung to chuckle.