w̸i̸n̸t̸e̸r̸ 🍁

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did jimin need a soulmate?

Can't he handle the powers alone?

Jimin's reliance on a soulmate wasn't due to any lack of personal power, but rather the specific demands of certain spells, particularly those of urgency and complexity such as reincarnation, healing, and the restoration of powers.

These spells require a deep connection between individuals, a shared energy that transcended individual capabilities.

Reflecting on his past with Pedro, Jimin recounted the betrayal that shattered their bond.

Pedro's greed for more than a platonic connection led to a violation of the rules, causing irreparable damage to their relationship.

"One night of pleasure wasn't enough for Pedro," Jimin recalled, his voice tinged with regret.

"He craved more, disregarding the sacredness of our bond."

How can he have someone like jimin and keep things platonic?

he wanted more , he craved more , that one night of pleasure wasn't enough , he was greedy and would do anything to have jimin at his disposal again.

Jungkook's distrust of Pedro proved to be justified when Pedro's true intentions were revealed one fateful night.

In the dimly lit room, Jimin lay in a peaceful slumber, unaware of the impending danger lurking in the shadows.

Suddenly, the creak of his door echoed through the silence, jolting him awake with a start. Before he could react, a forceful weight pinned him down, stripping away his sense of security along with his clothes.

Panic surged through him as Pedro's sinister intentions became clear.

Just as fear threatened to consume him, a burst of gunfire shattered the tension, but it was futile against Pedro's protective enchantments.

With a knife poised to strike, Pedro lunged towards Jungkook, but Hoseok, ever the guardian, leaped into harm's way, taking the brunt of the attack.

The room filled with chaos and desperation as Jimin's screams mingled with the metallic tang of blood.

In a blur of motion, Namjoon appeared, swiftly subduing Pedro before he could inflict further harm.

The scene was a tableau of violence and sacrifice, each moment etched in the memory of those who witnessed it.

" we won't make it jimin , he's dieing" jungkook had  said as he knelt down putting pressure on hoseok wound but he was choking violently on his blood , like the knife had something in it.