a̸u̸t̸h̸e̸n̸t̸i̸c̸ 🍁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my ~ " Taehyung moans, his breath hitching between the words, his body trembling from the overwhelming pleasure. They have just finished another intense round of morning sex, but Jungkook shows no signs of stopping.

He continues to torment Taehyung's sensitive clit, fingering him with relentless precision and occasionally delivering sharp slaps to heighten the sensation. Taehyung leans back into Jungkook's chest, his legs spread wider as he sits on Jungkook's lap, granting him even more access.

Jungkook's fingers graze Taehyung's nipples, eliciting soft gasps, while his mouth leaves hickeys along Taehyung's neck. His fingers move in and out of Taehyung's slick cunt, alternating between thrusting and spanking.

"Ooh Jungkook ~ " Taehyung moans, his eyes rolling back as he bites his lip, the pleasure coursing through him uncontrollably. His fingers tangle in Jungkook's hair, pulling him in for a heated kiss.

Their lips meld together, Jungkook reveling in the softness of Taehyung's lips. He quickens the pace of his fingers, feeling Taehyung's pussy clench around them.

"Oooh daddyyy!"

"Fuck I'm cumming, I'm gonna ahh!" Taehyung screams, his face flushed and sweaty as he reaches his climax. Jungkook continues to finger him, pushing him into squirting.

Taehyung's thighs quiver as he tries to close them from overstimulation, but Jungkook keeps them pried open "I- can't, too much," Taehyung pleads, his body shuddering from the intensity.

"Take it baby, come on, let me watch you squirt," Jungkook groans, ramming his fingers into Taehyung and rubbing his clit vigorously.

Taehyung screams, his hips bucking against Jungkook's fingers as he squirts, soaking the sheets "Let it out," Jungkook encourages, tapping Taehyung's clit with his strong, veiny fingers until he has squirted every last drop.

Taehyung sighs deeply as Jungkook finally withdraws his fingers, watching Taehyung breathe heavily, his chest rising and falling, lips swollen and red from their kisses.

Jungkook places a gentle kiss on Taehyung's forehead "Say, do you want to come with me to see a diamond shaper?"

"Yeah," Taehyung replies tiredly, a satisfied smile playing on his lips. Jungkook chuckles, picking Taehyung up and carrying him to the shower.

🍁🍁

Later, as planned, Jungkook and Taehyung go to visit the lapidarist, the skilled artisan who shapes stones and gems. Jungkook needs a perfect replica of the black ruby for his scheme.

"Sir , what an honor. I never thought I'd have you here," the lapidarist says, his voice tinged with a mix of excitement and nervousness at the sight of the notorious "mafia king" standing in his opulent living room.

The space is adorned with priceless artifacts and meticulously crafted gemstones, reflecting the expertise and wealth of the artisan.

"Don't get too excited now," Jungkook replies, his tone icy and commanding.

"What I need from you is highly confidential. A single word leaks, and it could cost you your life."

The lapidarist gulps, his excitement swiftly replaced by palpable fear. He wipes his brow, the gravity of Jungkook's words sinking in. He knows better than to take such a threat lightly, especially coming from someone with Jungkook's reputation.