t̸o̸u̸r̸🍁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" still thinking about how you slit that man's throat open last night " hoseok says to yoongi ,pouring himself a cup of orange juice.

" I enjoyed every bit of it " yoongi says , smirking .

" hmmm of course you did " he chuckles ,  subtly brushing his fingers.

Just then taehyung walks into the kitchen , wanting to have breakfast but on seeing yoongi and the other guy who he didn't know his name he gulps , not knowing how to act.

Yoongi sensing this , immediately spreading his arms inviting him in for a hug ,with a smile on his face tae walks into his arms with both of them embracing each other.

Yoongi is like a big brother to him and he's more than glad to be living under the same roof as him. Pulling away from the hug , looking over to the other handsome looking male.

" hello , I'm hoseok " he says politely , having on a welcoming smile , he knows a little bit about taehyung , of course he heard a lot about him from yoongi buy decides not to disclose that.

" nice to meet you , I'm taehyung" taehyung introduces himself with a warm smile , glad to meet another member of the family.

" Welcome to the jeon mansion taehyung" hoseok beams , pulling him into a hug.

Taehyung dwelling on the radiation of warmth , amazing how they already click so well , from the look of things he'll fit just right in , at least he hopes.

" Alright tae , please have whatever you'd like , yoongi and i have work to do " hoseok says , patting yoongi as they both head out , waving taehyung off.

" There you are ~ " jimin sings joyously , walking in on taehyung having some fruits in the kitchen , he had searched his room for him but viola here he is.

Giving him a hug " come on sit , i'll make us fluffy pancakes and smoothies " jimin says , getting ingredients for the batter.

" I haven't seen jungkook this morning " taehyung says with a hint of sadness laced in his tone , wondering if the morning absence is also a thing even in his home.

" worry not my dear , he had to step out this early morning , new batch of guns from Italy arrived and they wouldn't sign the deal until jungkook is present at the port himself , so he had to leave " jimin says , now mixing the batter.

Taehyung tries not to judge from hearing the words gun , more over knowing his mother was involved in all these gang activities  is still alarming to him , he's not sure where he stands , part of him wants to understand , and the other part is deeply scared but nonetheless nods in understanding.