h̸i̸g̸h̸ 🍁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook kicks open the door of another VIP room with a powerful force, his strength leaving Taehyung in awe, though it's no surprise considering he's the mafia boss.

As Taehyung is carefully placed on the couch, he can't help but marvel at Jungkook's commanding presence.

Watching as Jungkook starts to unbutton his shirt, Taehyung can't help but feel a rush of desire at the sight, his thoughts swirling with the effect Jungkook's actions have on him.

With a playful smirk, he decides to tease Jungkook in return.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks innocently as Jungkook pauses at the third button, their eyes locking in a silent exchange.

Jungkook smirks in response, taking a seat on the couch, his posture exuding dominance. "What do you think I'm doing?" he counters, his gaze intense.

"Well, I don't know- but if it's what I think it is, then I certainly don't feel like it," Taehyung retorts, getting up and walking around Jungkook, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

Jungkook's smirk widens as he watches Taehyung's movements, his own desire evident in his eyes as he takes in the sight before him.

"So, what do you feel like doing?" Jungkook asks, his voice low and husky, his hands resting on his thighs in a dominant display.

Taehyung stands in front of the strip pole, hands gripping it from behind as he begins to move, his movements sensual and enticing. With each sway of his hips and every graceful twist of his body, Taehyung captivates Jungkook, igniting a fire between them that refuses to be tamed.

As Taehyung seductively pulls down the strap of his gown, maintaining intense eye contact with Jungkook, the atmosphere becomes charged with desire, amplified by the sensual music filling the room.

Jungkook's breath hitches as he watches Taehyung's every move, his anticipation palpable as Taehyung exposes more of his tantalizing form. With each teasing gesture, Jungkook's impatience grows, his desire to rip the red dress off Taehyung overwhelming him.

Taehyung, reveling in the power of his seduction, chuckles darkly, relishing in the control he holds over Jungkook.

Closing the distance between them, Taehyung kneels between Jungkook's spread legs, his short dress riding up slightly.

With a sultry gaze, he pulls down the rest of his dress, fully exposing his breasts, before leaning forward to tantalize Jungkook with his tongue.

Jungkook groans in response, his restraint waning as Taehyung's actions drive him wild with desire.

Taehyung continues his teasing, licking a long stripe over Jungkook's clothed shaft, eliciting a primal reaction from the mafia boss.

As Taehyung gradually unbuckles Jungkook's belt, grazing his fingers over the bulge in his pants, Jungkook's resolve is tested.

Though tempted to take control and indulge in his primal urges, he knows that patience is key in moments like these.

With each touch, each tease, the tension between them builds, promising an explosion of passion yet to come.

As Taehyung slowly reveals Jungkook's shaft, the mafia boss hisses at the sensation of the cold air hitting his slit, but soon finds solace in the warmth of Taehyung's palm on his cock.