l̸o̸v̸e̸ 🍁

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook and Mariana have a long history, from close friends to potential lovers. While Jungkook was infatuated like a lovesick puppy, Mariana remained uncertain about her own desires.

She basked in Jungkook's attention, relishing in the adoration and readily indulging in the power dynamics of their relationship. Jungkook was always there for her, catering to her every whim, even in the bedroom where she reveled in his passion.

However, when it came to reciprocating emotionally, Mariana often faltered, leaving Jungkook yearning for more.

Their relationship became a game to Mariana, one she played with emotional manipulation, reveling in the pride of having the mafia king at her beck and call.

Despite Jungkook's deep affection, she never truly considered him as a potential partner. Jungkook, though devoted, began to struggle. He knew he was being treated unfairly but couldn't bring himself to confront the reality of Mariana's indifference.

She was his addiction, and he remained patient and devoted, despite the toll it took on his emotional well-being. When Mariana left for France to oversee her father's company, it dealt a significant blow to Jungkook.

Her departure, coupled with the loss of both his parents in the following years and the burden of assuming leadership, pushed him to his breaking point. In moments of despair, he found himself questioning why he was chosen to endure such hardships.

One night, overwhelmed by it all, he broke down in his room, screaming into the void, searching for answers that seemed elusive.

Following the advice of someone, Jungkook tried writing letters he never intended to send: to his dad, his mum, and Mariana.

They suggested it might ease the pain, and when he eventually stopped writing, perhaps he'd moved on. He began two years after Mariana left and stopped a year later. Jungkook changed during that time, but so did she.

So, when Jungkook arrived at the party and spotted her in all her elegant glory, he felt none of the anticipated emotions.

She was stunning, with flawless white skin, a tall, seductive figure. Yet, when she leaned in for a kiss he didn't return, leading him to a private room, he felt nothing.

"I missed you," she whispered into Jungkook's ear. "And I wish I could say the same," Jungkook replied nonchalantly, clearly unaffected.

She chuckled, straddling his lap and running her fingers through his hair"I'm sorry about your parents," she offered.

Jungkook chuckled back. "That's old news."

She sighed, finding Jungkook unexpectedly challenging. He had grown tougher, braver, and undeniably more handsome, yet colder and more intimidating.

"Well, I'm sorry for leaving "

"  I came back," she murmured, tracing her fingers along Jungkook's collarbone.

Jungkook stood up abruptly, lifting her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Pressing her against the wall, he began to nuzzle her neck, stirring desire within her.

"Yes, this is the Jungkook I remember," she moaned, craving more.

But Jungkook darkly chuckled, his grip on her hips tightening. "Remember? Your puppy on a leash, your fool? Well, guess what?" He paused, his voice dripping with disdain.