s̸t̸a̸n̸c̸e̸ 🍁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" your feet should be comfortably shoulder width apart , non dominant foot slightly forward "

" your weight? , should be at the balls of your feet not at the heel to give an athletic stance " hoseok instructs , taehyung making sure his position is just like hoseok explains.

They are in the training room , hoseok guiding him on how to aim for his target as they'll be using a hand gun for the first trial.

" maintain your grip on the gun "

"  easy - now keep your fingers off the trigger and outside your trigger guard until your sight is on the target and ready to shoot" he says , as he monitors taehyung's fingers placement .

" now listen , never allow your gun to point at anything you're not willing to shoot at , be it leg , arm and be sure of your target and what's behind it" hoseok says to tae , who is already accurate in position , paying deep attention to his words.

" now take a deep breath , let it out~ align your eyes on the target"

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung lines up his shot, his concentration unwavering as he visualizes hitting the target dead center. With a steady hand and a focused mind, he pulls the trigger, the sound of the shot echoing in the training room.

To his satisfaction and Hobi's delight, the bullet hits the target square in the right chest, exactly where he aimed.

Hobi's excitement is palpable as he commends Taehyung for his success, praising him for getting the target right.

With a sense of accomplishment, Taehyung feels a surge of confidence coursing through him, knowing that with determination and practice, he can continue to improve his marksmanship skills under Hobi's expert guidance.

He huffs , blood pulsating at the smooth shot , removing his ear plugs , dropping the gun on the table.

" hey now remember , always treat a gun like its loaded ,  you drop it carefully on the desk" hoseok points out with taehyung nodding.

" okay so that's it for today " he says as he and taehyung exit the training room.

🍁🍁