f̸i̸r̸e̸ 🍁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 mins earlier

It was just like every other day , except it wasn't , maria got sick , of course he had to go see her , took a bus from work as soon as his shift ended to go see her , packed some food too , luckily she's doing fine , nothing grave serious.

What sucked the most was the little  chaos going on by the street where his apartment building is located , with slow steps checking from the corner.

He sees men , some armed , discussing amongst themselves , two black suv's , he doesn't realize but he's shaking , its 7pm so the streets are a bit quiet , its not a friday night so definitely not lousy.

Eyes keenly observing their movements only to let out a sharp gasp , a sudden chair bursting through his apartment window , from the inside , the shattering sound of his pretty windows loud enough  , realizing those same men are inside his home , he sees them throwing things out , they are probably searching his home.

How did they possibly infiltrate his home? Feet rooted on the ground as he realizes they may be looking for him , it gets worse when his eyes reflects the sudden image of his apartment going up in flames " No " he breathes out , tears falling with his arms stretched .

Watching his new home go up in flames , its been just a year , his heart aches , could they be the same people that assassinated his mother?  , will they do the same to him? Shaking his head frantically as he takes steps back , stopping on his tracks as one of the men catches sight of him.

" HEY YOU THERE! " His sudden yell catching the others attention , taehyung's breath raging as he sees them start to run towards him , immediately sprinting away from sight.

Heart racing in fear as he lets his legs carry him as far as possible , away from whatever awaits him if they manage to capture him.

🍁🍁

Taehyung can only hear his heavy panting within the dark night , his legs threatening to give up due to the long run , he decides to round up in a dark corner , while being pretty sure he lost the bad guys.

Resting his head on the wall , not aware of his surroundings , his heart recovering from the fast adrenaline pumping in his veins , trying to catch his breath. When suddenly he's being pulled further into the dark corner , body caged into strong arms as he couldn't scream because of the palm tightly pressed on his mouth.

" hey shh , baby its me , relax , don't scream " jungkook whispers , slowly letting go off taehyung.

Taehyung is visibly shaking as he thought for a second that the bad guys caught him.