t̸e̸q̸u̸i̸l̸l̸a̸ 🍁

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The streets are not so quite as before , with night clubs and excited cheers echoing all through , which can be heard a couple of blocks away.

But that does not stop jungkook from making out with the pretty red haired around a dark corner , where a single light bulb shone above them.

Why are they making out so intensely when they are talking to each other for the first time? well perhaps its because they've done a lot of talking from a far distance , a year of stalking each others presence and finally fate allows them to see each other up close.

Desire is more than just a strong word , it comes from within and taehyung is sure that he desires someone like luis , though he admits he doesn't really know him .

As for jungkook he doesn't want to think about what he's doing right now , he doesn't want to know if this pretty red haired will be his downfall , he's sure that this phase will pass but for tonight he's willing to give in to the temptation.

Perhaps by tomorrow when he wakes up , it'll all be a dream and he can go on with being the ruthless mafia king that he is. That's what jungkook is thinking but becomes distracted by taehyung's muffled moans into the kiss , he gropes him on the ass with taehyung's back up against the wall.

Taehyung's pretty fingers finding its way to tangle in jungkook's jet black long strands of hair , deepening the kiss more.

Jungkook pulls away slightly for some air.

" well! that was hot? " he says cockily , to the pretty red haired who blushes .

" fuck , I don't even know your name" jungkook says out of embarrassment , hands tracing the curve of tae's hips maintaining their close proximity.

" its okay , my name is taehyung" he says , in a shy tone , placing one of his palm on jungkook's exposed chest as one of his button popped during their heated make out session.

" taehyung~" jungkook loves the way the name rolls off on his tongue as he watches taehyung intensely , how ethereal he looks at night time.

Taehyung feeling awkward under Luis's hot gaze " wanna go get some tequila ? , I know a bar close by".

" of course , who would pass a friday night in this city without some tequilla" jungkook remarks , as he backs his guitar bag.

Taehyung stands up straight " yeah , only to wake up with a hangover on a Saturday morning" he says chuckling , suddenly recalling the awful hangovers he had with monica.

Jungkook chuckles along " well might not be the best way to start a morning but it is enough motivation to cook some chicken soup" he adds.

Taehyung smiles , Jose Luis is indeed smart.

Jose Luis is the name jungkook's father gave him , but his father chose jeon jungkook to be his main and key name as the mafia boss and also because he loved jungkook's mum with all of his heart well until she betrayed him.

🍁🍁