r̸i̸t̸u̸a̸l̸ 🍁

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The orange hues of sunset give way to the gentle glow of the crescent moon, signaling the time for Jimin and Taehyung to unite.

With eyes aglow in purple, Jimin prepares for the ritual, donning his velvet robe and arranging the ceremonial pots filled with glowing purple leaves in a circle.

The anticipation mounts as he places a mat at the center, where he and Taehyung will sit to begin the sacred ceremony.

As the clock strikes nine, Jimin leads Taehyung to the center of the circle, their hands clasped tightly as they sit facing each other.

"Relax," Jimin reassures Taehyung, his touch soothing as they await the commencement of the ritual.

He explains the process, guiding Taehyung through what to expect and advising him to signal if he feels overwhelmed.

As the clock ticks on, Jimin's gaze flicks to the wall clock, confirming the appointed hour.

"It is time," he declares, the atmosphere thick with anticipation as they prepare to chant the spells that will bind their souls together.

With hearts and minds attuned, they begin the incantations, their voices blending harmoniously in the quiet of the cabin.

The smoke from the pots swirls around them, creating an ethereal ambiance as they delve deeper into the ritual.

Time seems to stand still as they chant, their connection growing stronger with each word spoken. In the tranquility of the moonlit night, their souls merge, bound by the ancient magic of their ancestors.

"Now," Jimin whispers, a sense of reverence in his voice as they reach the climax of the ritual, their bond solidified in the glow of the crescent moon.

" oh madre naturaleza
hacemos lo que has elegido
Vinculo Como uno"

" oh madre naturaleza
hacemos lo que has elegido
Vinculo Como uno"

They both chant , continuously as jimin could sense the gem getting bright from the bottom. As they chant, Taehyung feels a surge of power coursing through him, intensifying as Jimin's grip tightens.

Smoke rises from the spell book, curtains flap violently, and the cabin trembles, but they remain focused, channeling ancient energies toward their union.

"Oh madre naturaleza!
hacemos lo ques has elegido!
Vinculo Como uno!"

They chant in unison louder as they feel heat rushing through their body , taehyung feeling a little light headed from the rush of an unknown power.

" VINCULO COMO UNO!!"