Still Stardust

Luna's POV

The soft click of his door shutting behind me followed just as his arms snaked around my waist. "Happy anniversary mi esposa.", his eyelashes tickled the skin of my neck where he whispered his loving words. Hopelessly still a melted mess in his embrace as if it were our first time meeting on that red sofa. No amount of months or years could ever change my love for him.

"You know our anniversary is just one day, not a full weekend, right?", throwing my shoulder back into him playfully with my tease. The scent that was now ours, sea salt and coconuts, wafted up from the oasis below. Its breathtaking view, never getting old. Today it would be just ours, an island for two.

"Well mi vida... if I have to share you tonight it's only fair that I get you an extra day.", his lips sucked in the skin where he rested at my neck. Weak..

"Mmm.. I'm not complaining." Bruno had already spoiled me at our palma de cera cottage the night before. I wasn't expecting another day of being completely smothered in affection but of course he'd do this today.

I wiggled my barefeet into the soft sand in his room in Casita. The tiny grains massaged and relaxed my body, calming my nerves. "I can feel you thinking about it.", Bruno squeezed he harder to his chest. "Diego will be fine mi amor. Benji's got this..", his gentle reassuring touch was trying to ease my tension. But that's not what was chewing at my nerves. It was tonight.

"I know he does.", I chirped, quickly planting a kiss to his cheek. If anything it was Bruno who was constantly reaching through his bond with Diego to check on him. Giggling to myself about how he kept trying to hide his own protective nature over our Diego.

Our fingers laced together, the metal of our rings clanging like a soft bell as they met, I slid down the small sand dune that led to our oasis from his door. Bruno's hands on me the entire way down, carefully adjusting my waist in his grip as I landed. We could have just phased down but where's the fun in that, I smirked.

Seeing his green eyes roam over my barely clothed body in his grasp was already setting my insides alight. "Are you at least going to court me, woo me or something before you undress me with your eyes?", laughing and nudging his hip with mine as we walked. My short dress swayed and caught his attention again from the corner of my eye. Our favorite spot at the oasis was a cleared section under the palms, well worn down by our countless trips here. It overlooked the crystal clear water with an easy to walk into slope that fed into its calm waters.

"If you're gonna keep complaining I'll have to teach you a lesson.", his eyebrow raised with a guilty look playing at the corners of his lips. "Don't you dare!", I laughed, dropping my embroidered mochila into the sand at my feet. His own hand dropped the bottle of aguardiente spirit, hitting the sand like a nest, hugging it softly.

"Don't!", I giggled, stepping backwards from him. The dusty mauve shirt flew off of his chest in a blink, floating past my head off to the side. He better not, I smiled back, licking my lips. His fingers twitched with a smirk growing over his face. Oh he is... He'll be sorry.

Bruno's hands wrapped around my waist as he phased to me, tossing my hips over his shoulder, sprinting to the water. "Noooooo'", I kicked, trying to phase out of his hold. It was no use, his own magic tying me to his. My laughter was rocking my stomach with the water inching closer to me as he ran in. "Sí! Mi esposa thinks we should cool off sooooo...", his whole body lowered us into the oasis' turquoise pool, bringing me down into his chest off his shoulder.

"Brunito!", squealing into him, I wrapped my legs around his hips. Oh he thinks he's so funny.. He was laughing so hard it caused waves of water to push and pull at us. "You'll forgive me...", his fingers were already under my chin, easing my lips up to his. Freaking WEAK.