Ch. 13-Annjie

Thalia's POV

"I just don't see what the big deal is. He's an alpha, you're an alpha. Strength shouldn't be an issue," I say while applying red lipstick. What? I can't greet another pack and not look my best. We still haven't visited Vienna but that wasn't my fault. Caleb rushed me up the stairs and demanded me to get dressed. I'm even wearing a dress so that my weapons are easily accessible.

Of course Caleb doesn't know that's why I didn't put up a fuss about wearing a dress. It's a cute, blue summer halter dress. I have a pair of black flats and I plan on wearing black accessories. I look just like a wanna be an assassin Barbie. I glance at Caleb through the mirror and see him putting on a green dress shirt. It's not his best, I had to look through his closet for him, but it's not Caleb's worst. It's also missing a top button so I can see his chest. You're welcome, Cleo.

"It's not just strength. We've been in fear of their pack for a while now Thalia. We can't screw this up," Caleb says before growling. Caleb has been going in and out with Zeke for a while now so I've given up on having a real conversation with Caleb. Should he wear a tie? I look Caleb up and down as he puts on a pair of black slacks. I don't think he needs a tie and his cologne smells really good.

I hit myself with a small amount of perfume and smile when I manage not to get a wet stain on my shirt. It's just something that always happens. My hair is curled in a half up, half down way. I have eye shadow and mascara on also. I look nice. No, as Caleb would say, I look gorgeous. I do a quick turn before giggling. I guess I can clean up nicely. I grab my gun from the counter and take of the safety before strapping it to my thigh. I look back at Caleb and he's watching me.

"That doesn't seem safe," he says and licks his lips. I grin and take a knife from the dresser.

"I guess not," I say and strap the knife around my other leg. I think this is enough. When I look back, Caleb is just shaking his head.

"Can you put the safety on? That would make me more comfortable," he says. I sigh before putting the safety on. Caleb never lets me have fun with my weapons.

"Happy now, mate," I ask before walking to the door. Am I missing something?

"Very. Now I want you not to say anything. Just smile and be polite," Caleb says and I pretend to be hurt by placing a hand on my chest.

"I'm always polite," I say dramatically and Caleb rolls his eyes.

"Sure you are. I'm going to have to check on a few things. Stay in the house," Caleb says and Cleo howls.

'I love it when he demands things,' she says but I fold my hands over my chest. I don't like it when Caleb does that. Whatever happened to please and thank you?

"Where would I go," I ask sarcastically and walk out of the room to leave Caleb with his madness.

"Pars, why do I have to get dressed up? This is my only dress shirt," Sage says with a good point.

"Caleb is having a fit. You know when mommy has her time of the month? It's like that," I say.

Sage shudders and asks, "Remember the seafood incident?" I shudder and pat Sage's shoulder. Two words to describe that night are nothing and nice.

"Make sure to brush your hair," I remind him before walking into the living room. Now that I think about it, I don't want to stay in the house. I hear Caleb run out of the front door before screaming at Zeke. Nothing exciting happens to me. Wait, I shouldn't say that. I might jinx things.

"Hello," someone says next to me. I knew I would jinx it. I look over and see Ayden with a bowl of popcorn. I take a handful before Ayden complains. "Get your own! What is this again," he asks.