Ch. 25-Letters

Hey everybody. It’s me Aston. Yeah I’m still alive and yes I know that most of you guys don’t like me. Jeez what does a guy have to do around here to prove that he’s trying to keep things from falling apart. You think you can do it? HUH?

You haven’t even hit the vote button yet. Wjat was that? You do that after you read? BS! Isn’t that how you feel when you’re about to comment? ‘I’ll comment on the next ch.’ BS! Comment NOW!!! Vote NOWW!!!!

. . .

I’m coming Vienna….

***************************

Thalia’s POV

  “No you stop,” I giggle as Caleb’s arms are around me. We are in the kitchen, and I’m trying to fix lunch. I know the kids will want to eat when they come home from the store with Anthony.

  “Why? You’re the one enjoying this,” Caleb says while rocking me side to side and planting kisses on my neck. All I am trying to do is fix hamburgers, a few that I’m sure Caleb will want, but Caleb is feeling selfish.

  “Really though, you should stop,” I tell him. My period is today and for werewolves let’s just say it’s not a pleasant subject since werewolves things are always taken to the extreme when compared to humans. Ours only lasts three days though.

  “Fine.  I know when I’m not wanted,” Caleb pouts and his hands slip away. I look over my shoulder and watch Caleb leave the room. I’m a little upset that he’s gone though.

  ‘You’re the one who pushed mate away,’ Cleo says and I roll my eyes. I know that. I stop what I’m doing and head to the hall bathroom to take care of what nature intended. While I wash my hands I hear someone cursing. Well since I doubt Grams is cursing this way, I assume its Caleb.

  “No I didn’t know that a pack was wiped out by them. Yes I’ll take the appropriate actions. Yes. Yes. No. I will. Thank you. Yes. Goodbye,” Caleb says before there’s a pause of silence. Is something wrong?

  “Thalia where are you?” Caleb asks. I walk out of the bathroom and find Caleb pacing.

  “Here. What’s wrong?” I ask. Caleb looks up at me before putting his hands on my shoulders. He looks me in the eye and I can tell this is serious. As Caleb continues to stare into my eyes I wonder why he’s not saying anything. My stomach is starting to hurt so I take Caleb’s hand gently and lead him to the couch.

  “Okay now what’s wrong,” I ask while sitting down this is much better. I’m starting to get hungry, but the smell of food is making me sick.

  “You. Thalia a pack was attacked by wizards not far from here. I don’t know what this means, but I don’t want you to use your magic,” Caleb says and I’m very confused.

  “I thought you said Enrico wants me to use my magic,” I reply.

    Caleb nods before saying, “I know what he said but I don’t want them to find you Thalia. I don’t want you to get hurt. You and Enrico are the only mixed breeds in America but you’re my mate first and foremost.” I touch Caleb’s hand and look into his eyes. He’s pure Alpha right now and I don’t have much room to refuses. I hate it when Caleb’s like this but Cleo loves it.

  “Okay. Can you finish cooking for me? I don’t feel good,” I say before rubbing my stomach to relieve the pressure. Caleb looks at my stomach before back to my face before his jaw drops. What?

  “Y-you’re not pregnant are you?” he asks and my mouth drops. Did he really just ask me that? Even Cleo is in shock.

  ‘You’re scaring him,’ she finally says. Oh dear ancestors help me.