Ch. 35-Duck

Hey guys! Do you know that you have magic? Yes that's right. you have magic. It can be activated by pressing the magical vote button. Now here's what happens next that makes everything so worthwhile.

When that vote number increases, the speed of my writing increases. So....with a push of a button you can maximize the speed of your personal guinnee pig (Aka yours truley). So what are you waiting for? Excersice me like a fat person who eat three tripple chocolate cakes!!!

***************************************************

Caleb's POV

    For some reason I do as Thalia tells me, to duck, and she ducks with me. That should have been all the warning I needed but I’m still as lost as ever. Something soars through the air and Thalia pulls out her gun. I don’t really notice her until I hear bullets flying. What the hell is going on?

    I press my back against her as Thalia does the same. I hear screaming around me and see a Vampire lung for me. Even though I’m not one hundred percent sure of the situation my mind only recognizes one thing.

  ‘Threat to Mate,’ my inner wolf reminds me. This blood sucker is not going to hurt my mate.

    I go on pure protective instincts and attack the Vampire quickly.

  “Get off me mutt!” the female Vamp hisses and pushes me back. I run toward the Vamp and tackle it. Yes it.

   Vampires are the scum of the earth and should be killed when seen.

   I claw into the Vamp’s neck and she screams from pain. I quickly dislocate her shoulder and look back at Thalia. She’s fighting another male Vamp who is dangerously close to her neck. I can’t stand fighting Vamps. They always go straight for the neck.

    I turn my attention back to the Vampire under me and despite the female’s terrible screams, I snap her neck. Vampires try to scream Alpha werewolves to death for some reason. Her scream is still ringing in my ears so she did an okay job.

    I quickly jump up and am tackled by two Vamps. They hiss and try to get to my neck at the same time.

  “Get off you filthy leeches!” I exclaim and push them back. Unfortunately I push them right into my mate. They turn around to capture Thalia, but she starts on her gun firing spree again. Wolf anymore danger?

  ‘Nope. Just kill those three guys,’ my inner wolf growls. Right.

    I walk up to one of the guys, tap his shoulder, and punch him in the face. It’s not my fault he was only worried about dogging bullets.

  “Duck!” Thalia exclaims and I do as I’m told again. Thalia really needs to ease up on the word duck.

    In the process I begin to wrestle the Vamp underneath me. I hear gunshots and screams above me, but I’m staring into the dark, lifeless eyes of this bloodsucker. I hate looking at Vampire almost as much as I hate dealing with them.

    Humans claim that vampires are beautiful creatures and it’s true. I don’t bat for this team or anything, but with his nice dirty blonde hair that’s slightly waved (or crinkled, whatever floats the boat), a lot of girls swoon for that. Most Vampires wear shades of some kind or contacts. This guy has bluish green eyes. With a little bit of stubble on his face and an alright-ish muscular frame it’s easy for a lot of women, and men who go for this sort of look, to become this Vampire’s next victim.

  “Kill me if you can mutt!” the vamp exclaims.

  “Oh I can,” I growl before rolling off him as he tries to bite my arm. He gets up quickly, but I sling one of the Vamp’s buddies toward my previous wrestling partner. They both hit a tree hard and Thalia curses.