Ch. 29-Posh

Sorry for the wait guys. *sigh* School is really stressful and I have to study later. Studying is really a student dyin gin my case. I'm a Libra and do you know how important looks are to Libra's? I have dark circles under my eyes!! AHHH! lol! Sorry I'm being so random but I worked on this um thingy for a few days and it was pretty stressful. The end of the world is  today! YEAH er...I mean....bust out the booze! Yeah er....by booze I mean Coke (Cola!!!). Hahaha! Bottles up!

DRINKING AND DRIVING IS NOT GOOD! YOU WILL SPILL YOUR DRINK AND THEN GET CAUGHT BY THE FASHION POLICE!

so please vote and comment below. :)

*******************************************

Caleb’s POV

  “Stop laughing at me!” Thalia exclaims from across the forest. I just can’t help it. She looks absolutely ridiculous trying to use magic. I don’t know if she’s dancing, spinning, or trying to seem insane, but she has me laughing.

  “Is this a laughing spell?” I ask. That’s the only thing I’ve been doing. Thalia groans before stopping her feet. She’s been really frustrated and I know I’m making things worse. I’ll have to do something to make her feel better later.

  “No! I’m supposed to make an apple tree appear right here,” she says while pointing underneath her. Hmm….I don’t see a tree but I don’t want her looking like she’s ready to pull out her hair.

  “Thalia look at yourself. Do something you know how to do,” I tell her. I wish I had a camera full of pictures of only Thalia’s facial expressions. This could keep me laughing for days. I can’t contain another set of chuckles and that sets Thalia off.

   Thalia growls before exclaiming, “Caleb I’m gonna kill you!” I feel something pick me off my feet and I see a tree growing from the ground. Oh crap.

  “Whoa Thalia. Stay calm,” I stress. I really don’t want to fall face first. Thalia looks up at me before cheering.

  “I did it! Ha! Take that stupid lemon tree when I clearly wanted strawberries!” Thalia exclaims. I’m pretty sure strawberries don’t come from a tree. I can’t argue with her right now because I don’t feel safe up here. Thalia barely understands what she’s doing.

  “Uh Thalia it’s getting pretty high,” I tell her. I can see the tip of my roof and we’re really far back into the woods.

  “Stop!” Thalia exclaims to the tree and I jerk forward suddenly. Thanks for the warning mate now how should I get down?

  “Can you climb?” Thalia shouts. Only my mate can say that without me cursing her out. Thalia can be such a handful.

  “Do I have any other option?” I ask while beginning my descent. Once down, Thalia runs over to touch the tree.

   “Isn’t she beautiful?” Thalia asks. I don’t want to think about how plants can be boys or girls but Thalia is smiling. I shouldn’t ruin her mood.

  “Yeah real nice. Where are you going to put…her?” I ask.

   Thalia looks at me very confused before asking, “What do you mean? She can’t stay here?” If I didn’t know any better I thnk the tree started to droop.

  “Not really. This is a forest near a swap. We don’t have apple trees randomly,” I tell her.

  “Well…can I move her to our backyard?” she asks.

     I take in the scale of the tree before saying, “It’s pretty big. Do you really want to keep every plant you spring from the ground?”