Ch. 30-Runaway

Ok so a little recap is that Thalia left the pack and Caleb is determined to find her. Is you okay? Is you good? Cause I wanted to know.

LOL! If you've ever seen a video by Glozell, you should know she has the funniest lines. Check her out on youtube. Um...please comment and vote when you're done!

***************************

Thalia’s POV

  “Please! I’m unarmed! I’m sorry!” I lie. I don’t know how I find myself in these situations.

    I was running towards town while deciding where I should sleep tonight. I was thinking about sleeping on top of a roof so I could see the stars. It’s a cool night, and the view would be peaceful. When I find a neighborhood that looks safe, not the mega security system safe, I run into a few vampires with my amazing luck.

   So here I am surrounded by the angry vampires. The blonde female in the middle seems to be the leader. If Caleb saw me, he’d probably say something like, “I told you not to run away. Why am I always cleaning up your messes?” Shut up inner Caleb.

  “Well isn’t this a nice surprise boys? The mutt that killed my sister is really just a damsel in distress,” the woman says. I killed her sister? Probably, but bells aren’t ringing in my mind.

  “Isn’t she the girl with the big price tag around her neck?” one of the guy’s asks. Oh perfect.

  “How much am I worth now?” I ask while already bored. I am so ready to get out of here that it’s not even funny. I left Caleb to clear my mind, not clutter it.

  “Thirty-seven thousand as far as I know, Charles,” the first guy says. So what’s his name? It would seem rude for me to kill someone I don’t know.

  “She has a backpack so that means she’s running. She’ll probably be worth more in the morning, Lou,” Charles says.

    I smile lightly before explaining, “As much as I like the idea of a bloodsucker’s slumber party, I’ll have to pass.”

    The girl laughs before saying, “It’s a good thing you don’t have a choice. Lou grab her.” Again, how do I get into these situations?

     Lou runs toward me without hesitation, but I quickly kick him into the wall. Vampires might be faster but werewolves are stronger and more aggressive. I will not be captured when I know Caleb is on my tail. I really don’t want to deal with him right now.

    Charles comes behind me and twists my right wrist back. It’s a good thing that I’m good with both hands. I grab my knife and stab my capturer in the chest. As he screams, I quickly turn around the pierce the knife farther into his chest. I must go through his heart because Charles bursts into flames. Now where’s the girl?

  “Hey! I really liked Charles!” the girl exclaims while suddenly behind me. I quickly duck as she’s about to take a chunk from my neck.

    This is why I hate fighting vampires. They always travel in small groups and try to bite without putting up a fight. The girl looks pissed, but I don’t focus on her for long. Lou has recovered and is attacking me with a smirk on his face.

  “You’re a pretty one. Have a mate?” he asks.

    I growl as a warning before saying, “No now shut up.” I punch Lou in the stomach, but he recovers faster than I thought he would. Lou manages to take off my jacket and I realize that I’m in trouble. More of my neck is exposed. The girl grabs my hair and pulls me toward her as I shriek. This is my real hair for ancestors’ sake!