Instruction?

As in the caption already read, I wanna share my story ideas to others so some people maybe can write out of it great stories for other fans.

My ideas are only directed into the stray kids group as I am not that deep into other fandoms.
Obviously y'all can change it for other groups, actors, etc. or even make it a 100% original story, I don't actually care.

To each idea I will write Person A, Person B, etc. but above the writing I will put the planned characters in which I wanted to write into, if you like the characters I decided you can take them or change it.

Every story is differently saved here, some have pics to set like a vibe and others have captions with a part of a conversation that could have a meaning in the story, some even have example chapters to begin with or a cover to work with if you like the original idea of mine (For some maybe less work).

I am a person who doesn't like to write ship fanfictions like minsung, jeongchan, etc. so expect to every Story having an OC planned in (obviously for your liking you can make it a ship story, it was just not my choice).

I would love to be captioned by the stories and maybe get a dm that the story got published so I can have the opportunity to read it (don't worry I won't judge in any way, I just wanna see how creative others get with my ideas).

I hope it will help you, inspire you or just entertain you.

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

Have fun, Anna <3

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘