Twins Promise (random chapter)

"Minho what happened?" asked Chae as she saw him leaving his apartment in a panic. He seemed lost and had glossy eyes, he breathed heavily and tugged at his hair.

"Minho, what happened?" asked Chae again and grabbed Minho by his shoulders which startled him. "I– I–... S– S– ..." he couldn't form any kind of words and just pointed to his apartment.

Chae had a bad feeling about the situation. She looked back to the boy "I go inside, can you stay alone for a sec?" she asked, Minho shook his head violently to it and grabbed her arm strongly.

It needed to be terrible if Minho already acted like a child, Chae thought. "Okay, you come with me, just close your eyes and hold onto me" Chae reassured which got a nod in return from the elder.

Chae made her way to the door, opening it lightly. The hall seemed empty and like it always been "Where was it?" Chae asked in a soft voice.

"Living room" Minho answered low and shortly, squeezing his eyes closed. Thankfully Chae knew where it was and approached it slowly.

The door was wide open and before Chae entered she warned Minho "I'm going inside now". As she made her rounds around the corner she saw more and more from the room and was shocked.

The living room was messed up and everywhere you looked was blood sticking. On the free wall was written with blood "Ain't gonna catch me". What probably shocked Chae and made Minho this manic were his cats.

They were separated into two parts and lay around the room. Letting the innards and blood flow all over the spots they were lying. 

One back part is in the corner, one front part is in front of the couch, and another four parts lying carelessly in the room. The smell of the small bodies already rotten made it almost unbearable to stay in the room.

You could almost throw up a the sight but Chae held herself together. "Let's get out of here" she said and brought them out of the apartment.

"I'm gonna call the police" Chae announced and got her phone out.