useful marriage (chapter 1)

"But your life is pretty good, why don't you like it?" asked the fox eyed boy the girl in the cafeteria. Both siting on their seats and eating their lunch.

"That's the thing, it seems pretty good but it actually isn't" pointed the girl out and laid her chopsticks down.

"For this pretty life I need to give up my freedom" she said and leaned her head on her hands. "What exactly do you give up from your freedom?" asked the boy, filling with suspicion.

"Almost everything, I can never meet someone and my time is only with learning spend... home and school are the only destinations everyday for me, if I somehow leave the house for other things than school I get followed and looked after... if I do something suspicious my parents will know" the girl said and flipped her brown hair back.

The boy, Jeongin, raised an eyebrow to it and took another bite "And that's that bad?" he asked, oblivious of the issue the girl has with it. "It's living hell" she only deadpanned and stood up.

"Where you going?" Jeongin asked in panic and took his things together "Get to class" the girl groaned and left the cafeteria.

Her way was not long as she bumped into someone big. Surprised she looked up to the guy who had a worried look on his face.

"Oh sorry, are you okay?" he asked worried, the girl just nodded confused. Why should Chan care? Isn't he normally with his friends together?

"Let's get to class now" Jeongin interrupted the silence with dragging the girl to the said class. The last that Jeongin wanted was to have Yena be stuck in trouble, again.

The duo went to their class and stayed the rest of the break there. Yena was thinking about possibilities how to get back to a normal life. "You think I can do something against it?" the girl asked her friend.

"Just life with it till school is over and move out, you don't need to make it complicated now" Jeongin groaned and hid his face in his hands. Yena nodded to the statement but wasn't caring.

She knew she could trick her parents some how to give her the privacy and freedom that she always wanted. The bell rang and students filled the classroom while being loud.

Yena noticed the popular boy of the school, Lee Minho. He sat there in the back with his best friend, Bang Chan. She was still surprised that Chan didn't pushed her out of the way but asked if she's alright.

It scared her but at the same time she couldn't get the thought out of her body that someone else could also act this nice to her. She knew Minho for a while now and they never liked each other.

She hated to know that Minho could do whatever he wanted behind her back in the class and she couldn't do anything against it. She looked shortly back to the duo only to notice Minho straight away show her his middle finger with a stern look.

With an eye roll she turned back to the front and waited for the teacher to appear.

The lesson started and all that Yena could concentrate on was the sounds the boys in the back made with their paper loudly. Came out they crumbled paper together to throw it against the girls back.

She tried to stay calm which didn't unnoticed to her friend beside her "Just ignore them" he whispered to which the girl gave a fake smile "Do I look like I'm not trying?" she asked.

Jeongin didn't say more and just looked back to the teacher. One ball of paper flew above her head on her table, annoyed of them she took it and turned to throw it back in anger.

Minho faked a shocked reaction when he opened the paper that Yena threw back. Confused she watched the male hold his hand up exaggerated to get the teachers attention.