Juvenile Punishment

On the cover is my name on, if you want to use or even change the username on it, just dm me and somehow we can solve it.

Caption:
"For once I really thought you would turn to the better, how naiv from me"
"Why do you care?"
"...what?..."
"Why do you care If you die anyway"

Person A: Lee Minho
Person B: OC
Person C: Lee Felix

For a year, Person A needs to work in a social area to show the Law they can do better.

Person B has not much as a year to life and encounter another teenager with a juvenile punishment.

As both didn't expected were the things they both disliked from each other for some reason something that pulled them together.

Person B, diagnosed with leukemia with the age of 10 slowly get to the end of their process with 16, seeing the end of their living coming near. Person A, suspended to do social work as a juvenile punishment for a year at a hospital, play games and entertain the ill kids. As for Person A the worst nightmare on earth, for Person B wasn't it knew meeting another troublemaker in the hospital, work for them. As Person A got the duty to befriend with Person B, as for them being the last year in the hospital, Person B was more than frustrated seeing Person B which couldn't even play football. As for Person B it was the first time seeing a troublemaker who doesn't actually try to make their life to living hell.

It seems like Person A was in Juvenile Punishment because they did something which the society saw bad, but wasn't intentionally bad. Person had a cousin, Person C who suffered under cancer. Not long before the Punishment the cousin died and the family didn't had enough money to provide a proper funeral for them, Person A decided to rob people to get the money for the funeral only to get in the end get caught.

As they both befriend, something between them works too good to be true, as slowly Person A starts to enjoy the visits to the hospital to spend the time with Person B. As for Person B it starts to be harder day by day to life a painless life. Only at the day where Person A came into the hospital seeing Person B without hair, they realizes how much time they actually has left with Person B. As they both enjoy the rest of Person Bs life they both fall for each other.

After the day they almost kissed, confessing their feelings for each other, Person A comes into the hospital to find out Person B died in the morning. As for everyone else it was living hell, loosing Person B in the family who fought over 5 years against something they could have never won against. Person A felt at ease, Person B they loved finally being free from the pain and dying with the knowing that someone loved them with their whole heart made them smile with tears in their eyes as they stood infront of the grave.

The next chapter will be a draft for the first chapter