Teacher Love (random chapter)

"So now that everyone understood, you can now work on exercise four in the book" Soyoung announced and watched her students lower their heads to work. Soyoung was proud for her korean lessons, she knows how hard it is sometimes to write argumentations or analysis in high korean. She saw how her students talked about her helpful lessons. She likes to hear that, every teacher loves to hear that.

Soyoung sat herself on her chair and went through her documents, searching for something to keep herself busy. "Ms. May?" the called lifted her head to see, Han Jisung, lift his hand. "Could I get some help?" he asked with a soft voice, to not disturb the others. "Of course" the teacher smiled and lifted herself from her sitting place.

As she stood up, her vision got blurry and breathed deeply while closing her eyes to get her consciousness back. "Ms. May? Is everything okay?" the worried voice of Jisung made her eyes open again as she lifted her head to see the students look at her with worry. "Don't worry, just stood up to fast" she reassured and waved it off, going straight to Jisung.

On the way to him her head started to hurt again and making her nauseous, but she needed to stay professional. While explaining Jisung the issue, her stomach turn and hurt, trying to ignore it she continued the explaining. As she was done, she went back to her place and took her phone from the table.

"I'm gonna take a call outside, hope you stay quiet" she said and left the classroom, as she went further into the hall she dialed the number she wanted to call and held her phone to her ear. After a few rings it got answered "Doctor Kang, how can I help?". "Hi, here's May Soyoung" the teacher said nervously knowing that whenever she calls, nothings ever good news. "Ms. May, I heard a long time nothing from you, what happened?" Dr. Kang asked with a worried voice. 

"The symptoms, they're back, I'm kinda scared" she said anxiously and fiddled with the hem of her shirt. "Did you ate and drink today?" the doctor asked in a more chill manner. "Yes, but I was dizzy in the lesson" she answered worried about her health. "Okay, it doesn't seem extrem so I just make an appointment for tomorrow for now just take some painkillers" "Okay" with that the call ended. It wasn't the first time something like this happened but still, every time it happens she gets scared. Scared for her life.