Twins Promise

Caption:

"You shouldn't worry about me"

"But I'm worrying"

"Why?"

"Cause you're my fucking another half!"

Changbin and Chae, are identical twins with no identical looks. They lived with their uncle together, since their parents were murdered when they were younger. Not knowing that their friend groups somehow linked together, they met new friends. Chae met Minho, someone so familiar but also so unknown. Trying to live a normal life, the killer of the parents came back and decided to finally end the bloodline. After their uncle gets murdered, the twins decided to try and find the killer to get revenge for the deaths of their dearest. As Minho is important in the twins' past, he gets threats too, and cooperates with the twins. Not long after, Chae's best friend and Minho's childhood friend, Jisung, get murdered as a warning to not mess with them. It was not long till they realized that someone is linked with the murderer, helping get to the trio. Trying to get over the issue, many problems happen between the three and they try to understand each other and themselves.

(I have such a complex story actually planned for this but I think if I somehow try to explain it, you will think I talk nonsense so I keep it at that, you can decide how the story should be built)