Pack

"Your tummy is getting bigger, Angel

"Your tummy is getting bigger, Angel. But still sexy to me." Jungkook giggled, caressing his tummy.

"I can tell." Jimin giggled.

The couple was having a happy pregnancy. Jimin was worried he'd feel bad about his body changing, but he actually felt on top of the world and as sexy as ever. Jungkook praised him endlessly and their sex life was thriving. Jimin loved that he was pregnant with a mate like Jungkook. It made the entire process a thousand times easier.

There was a kick while Jungkook was kissing Jimin's stomach.

"Saying hi to Daddy Koo, pups?" Jimin giggled.

Jungkook's eyes brightened. "I think our pups are so excited to meet us soon." He kissed Jimin's stomach again. "Dear pups, do you want to see Daddy Koo and Papa Min so bad?"

There was another kick and Jimin squealed happily. "Babe, our baby girls and boy wanna see us!"

Jungkook giggled. "Daddy Koo and Papa Min want to see you three too."

"We need to finish their nursery." Jimin hummed and placed a hand on his stomach, closing his eyes.

Jungkook smiled, softly caressing the omega's tummy. "Yes."

"Give the pups and me a kiss and then we can go. Make sure you give a kiss to each pup~"

Jungkook nodded excitedly, leaving three kisses on Jimin's tummy. After that, he leaned closer and pressed his lips against Jimin's lips. "I love you all."

"We love you too, Daddy Koo." Jimin giggled and kissed him again.

Jungkook giggled, feeling so happy right now.

Jimin got out of bed and pulled Jungkook with him, smiling all the way to the nursery that needed some final touches. Jimin stood in the center of the room and looked around, his heart full. Seeing the three cribs and everything else made his scent sweeten and he looked at Jungkook and offered him his biggest smile yet, his cheeks fuller due to pregnancy.

"What do you need to add here? Do you like the interior?" Jungkook asked.

"I like how you and Yoongi painted the walls." He smiled at how the bottom half of the wall was a pretty pale green, a white stripe separating the color from the natural shade of the wall. The furniture was white, the bedding different shades of blue and green. "It's really pretty in here. I think they'll love it!" He hugged Jungkook tightly. "I'm so glad I can finally be here. I wasn't allowed while you were painting because the fumes could hurt the pups."

Jungkook giggled. "I'm glad you love it. God, Angel, I really can't wait to meet our pups."

"Same here." Jimin picked up the wall stickers for the nursery and smiled at the blue, white, and green stickers. "Wanna put these up with me?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yes, Angel. It would be cute!" He giggled.

They spent their time putting up the stickers, Jungkook doing most of the high ones so that Jimin's chances of falling would be lower. After that, Jungkook put up the curtains and Jimin came in happily with some nails and a hammer.

"Time to nail their names above their beds." Jungkook said.

"Yup!" Jimin giggled happily and rubbed his stomach. "Did you hear that, pups? Your names are going above your beds, so make sure to learn them well."

Jungkook softly chuckled as he started first with Miri's name. His smile wouldn't fade while doing it. After he finished with Miri's name, he grabbed Miyoung's name and finished putting it above her bed. And last, was Misun's name.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand once they finished everything and looked around. "I'm excited for them to come."

Jungkook intertwined their fingers. "I'm excited as well, Angel."

"Can you take us to bed and sing to us?" Jimin asked cutely. "I'll sing along..."

"Okay, Angel." Jungkook softly chuckled before heading to their bedroom.

Jimin laid down on the bed after getting into his comfortable clothes, opening and closing his hands for his Jungkook, eyes droopy. "Kookoo. Daddy Koo."

"What song do you want me to sing?"

"The first song you sang for me." He blushed, pulling Jungkook into him.

Jungkook smiled. "Angel Baby."

Jimin nodded cutely and took Jungkook's hand and placed it on his heart. "Angel Baby." He moved his hand to his stomach. "Baby pups."

"Okay, then. I'll sing it now." Jungkook pulled him closer and started singing the first verse. He caressed Jimin's tummy while singing the song.

"I just wanna live in this moment forever~
'Cause I'm afraid that living couldn't get any better
Started giving up on the word 'forever'

Until you gave up heaven so we could be together~

You're my angel

Angel baby, angel

You're my angel, baby

Baby, you're my angel

Angel baby~"

Jungkook giggled. "Will you sing the second verse for me, Angel?"

He nodded with a shy smile, singing quietly, his voice sweet.

"I fall in love with the little things

Counting the tattoos on your skin"

He traced Jungkook's tattoos as he continued:

"Tell me a secret, and baby, I'll keep it

And maybe we could play house for the weekend"

"I love your voice so much." Jungkook said. "The best voice I've ever heard in my life."

Jimin blushed and pushed him gently. "Your voice is better."

"Nope. Your voice is better." Jungkook giggled.

The pregnant omega sighed. "You always say I'm better at everything." He whined.

Jungkook looked at him. "Because you are, Angel. I've seen it all."

"You're better at gaming and cooking." Jimin huffed. "I'll find more things you won't argue with."

Jungkook pouted. "But in my eyes, you are perfect."

He purred. "So are you. My perfect Koo."

Jungkook giggled. "Do you hear it, pups? Your Daddy, and Papa are being cute right now."

"When are we not?" Jimin covered Jungkook's neck with kisses.

Jungkook purred. "Yeah, when are we not? I'm so sleepy, Angel."

Jimin yawned. "So am I. I think our pups are too. They aren't kicking as much anymore." He smiled. "Rest well and get stronger, so we can see you soon."

Jungkook caressed Jimin's tummy one last time. "See you soon."

The two told each other and their pups goodnight before falling asleep in each other's embrace.