Trust You

Jimin's eyes widened. "Wh-What? Did I hear that right? R-Repeat it, please."

Jungkook looked straight into his eyes. "I'm an omega, Jimin. I've been using suppressants for a long time. Only my manager and trainer knew about this. I'm sorry... If I kept it to you..."

"Golden JK is an omega like me..." Jimin blinked. "Jeon Jungkook is an omega like me."

Jungkook looked away. "I-I was so scared to tell you... It's my biggest secret, and I'm scared that once you know, things will change... I talked to my manager about this, and he gave me advice about trust in relationships... I admit. I doubted you a little bit... I should have trusted you because you trusted me. You showed me your true self, but I didn't show mine... I'm a coward..."

Jimin ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "I promise, the only thing that's changed is how happy I am. Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me such a secret. I'm not upset with you. Remember what I told you about your scent? If you never wanted to show me, it was okay. You don't owe me anything, Jungkook."

Jungkook sniffled. "But still, I lied about my identity... Jimin, will you believe me if I tell you that..."

"If you tell me that...?" He urged Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook looked at him. "I love you..."

Jimin was winded, his eyes widening. "Y-You love me?" A tear slid down his cheek and he pointed to himself, looking around to be sure. "Me, Park Jimin? You love me back?"

Jungkook nodded. "I love you. I love you. I love you, Park Jimin. That's my answer. You're the only Park Jimin I know. My Minie."

He purred, his scent finally sweet again. "Your Minie."

"I'm sorry. I won't use suppressants starting tomorrow. I will confess to my team too. I'll just need courage again. I hope they won't hate me..." Jungkook uttered.

Jimin pulled Jungkook and started leaving gentle kisses on Jungkook's neck, scenting him as he continued to purr. "I'll give you all the courage you need, Starry Eyes."

Jungkook felt euphoric. "I really like you, Jimin and to be honest I'm not sure if you're attracted to omegas... I just wanted you to know that I had thoughts like this back then..."

"Do you care that I'm an omega? Are you attracted to omegas?" Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook shivered. "No, and yes...."

"Am I your first omega or have you liked others?" Jimin hummed, kissing Jungkook's neck.

"I never liked anyone way back then, not until you showed up... You are my first, and will be my last." He loves it so much when Jimin is kissing his neck.

"Mm, my pretty omega," Jimin said breathily. "Of course I'm still attracted to you, Jungkook."

Jungkook blushed. "Pretty omega..."

"Mhm. Pretty, pretty omega." He kissed his neck again. "Sexy omega. Cute omega. Strong omega. Caring omega. Best omega. My omega."

Jungkook purred. "God. I love you."

Jimin purred as well, his scent surrounding them as he pulled back to look at Jungkook, pushing his hair out of his face. "I love you too, baby." He settled more comfortably on Jungkook's lap. "Can I kiss you?"

Jungkook nodded. "Please."

The elder pressed forward, cupping Jungkook's face in his hands as he kissed him. Although this wasn't their first, it felt brand new. It was much more charged, Jimin sucking on Jungkook's bottom lip and playing with his lip ring while Jungkook gripped his waist, whimpering underneath him as he pushed forward. The pair were slow, deliberate in the way they explored each other. Jungkook felt like he was going dizzy from not only the lack of time for breathing, but how thick Jimin's scent had gotten, rivaling that of when he was in heat. When they pulled away, they were blushing, panting messes.