Chp. 22 - Father-Daughter-Reunion, I guess

"Anyways, rest up a bit CQ, then you can eat. I made your favorite by the way."
Asy smiled gently at CQ and gently. "It's why he was in the kitchen." Comyet chuckled softly.

CQ looked at Asy, trying to hide the smile, that was spreading on her face, before nodding.
,,Uhm... Alright." She said, before checking on Error once again.
Error was still clinging to CQ, doubt he'll let go anytime soon in fear of losing his mother.
"Don't think he's gonna let go anytime soon."
Asy commented and Comyet softly chuckled.
"Probably... I'm gonna go check on the kids." Comyet then stood up and Asy nodded.

CQ nodded slightly, before pulling Error on her lap, careful to not hit her wound.
The woman stroke Error's cheek lightly, before rubbing the skull of her son and closing her eyes, as she pecked a light kiss on his forehead.

Error then calmed down more at that, sniffling softly before Error shakily pulled away and wiped his eyesockets.
Asy just carefully rubbing Error's skull to keep him calm as well.
CQ looked at Asy and blinked, before looking back at Error.
,,Are you... are you okay now?" She asked carefully.

Error shakily nods. "As... As long as ma-mama's okay..." Error sniffled lightly and Asy hummed.
"Don't worry kiddo, CQ's okay, see?" Asy smiled gently, lifting the shirt up a bit only to show the bandages.
If you looked closely though, there seems to be a green shimmer on it... Familiar too.
Error then shakily nods before looking at CQ, as if asking for permission to touch.

CQ looked at Error and just nodded lightly, she knew that her son would be careful.
,,Is- Is that- Error, is it just me or is it green?" Nightmare asked, sounding confused.
'D-Dunno...' Error sniffled, shakily touching it and rubbing the bandages a bit, being extra careful with it, as he doesn't want to accidentally hurt his mother.
His vision was quite blurry so he couldn't see the green.

,,Huh... Well, anyways, this is certainly interesting..."
Nightmare hummed, while CQ patted Error.
'Wh-Why's that?' Error then sniffled before hugging CQ again.
"I'll bring the food here instead, that okay with you, CQ?"
Asy smiled gently at CQ, brushing a hair away from her face.

CQ looked at Asy, before nodding shyly, her eyes darting away.
Her mouth moved a bit into a small smile, before it went back to her usual expression.
,,Well... Green is normally the colour of healing magic... meaning one of the two know how to use it- I call all dibs on Comyet-" Nightmare explained.

'Are... Are you saying that Ms. Comyet knows magic?' Error sniffled moving and sitting besides CQ while Asy then brought out a warm soup, a familiar soup, CQ's favorite.
If CQ's eyes could've turned to stars upon seeing the familiar soup, they definitely would've.
The woman looked at Asy, before looking at the soup.

,,Most likely, yeah. It's not the first time I felt magic from her-" Nightmare answered. ,,Which is certainly weird... Especially here."
Asy then sat besides CQ and gave her the soup, which also already has a spoon inside.
Error looked at it in curiosity, that's his mama's favorite food?
Eh, he doesn't judge, his favorite food is literally chocolate with blueberry smothered on it.

Don't ask why Nighty, you weren't there. 'Wait- You felt... Magic... From her before?'
,,Yeahhh... Remember when you were in the kitchen and cried because of your Mama's Meanie Boss? When she wiped over your face, I felt it. But I wasn't sure, but this is no coincidence."
Nightmare answered thoughtful.  CQ was now really smiling, looking at Asy once again, before grabbing the spoon and eating happily.

'Huh... Well, should I ask Ms. Comyet, or would it be too weird?'
Error blinked lightly, smiling a bit when he saw how happy his mother was.
Asy then moved and carefully held CQ close, brushing his hand through CQ's hair.
"Sooo... About the papers..." Error tilted his skull at that in confusion.
CQ looked up, still shoving soup in her mouth. ,,Hm?" She hummed, tilting her head.
,,I honestly don't know. Because I am sure she will question how you know that-" Nightmare answered Error.