Shin Maw • Day 4

"I feel really weird about this tribe sometimes," Kalyani began. She and Emmanuel were out collecting firewood together.

"Why's that?" Emmanuel asked. "There's nothing really wrong with them, I don't think."

"I don't really know," Kalyani exclaimed. "Something just feels off about them sometimes. It's like something big happened and I just had no idea."

"Like an alliance?" Emmanuel said, realizing immediately that he was going to have to play a little dumb.

"Yeah, maybe," Kalyani agreed. "People have had a lot of time to create alliances, and I haven't really seen too much action with myself."

Kalyani (Shin Maw Tribe): Right now, I'm starting to feel a bit nervous about my position on the tribe. I haven't really been a part of any big alliances or anything yet, which makes me nervous, because we're past the starting phase of this game now. I mean, it's Day 4. There's no way something hasn't happened yet. This tribe can't be that boring, can it?

"I feel like everyone's doing things and leaving me out of them and talking behind my back, and it's just making me nervous," Kalyani continued. "You're one of the people I like the most out here, so I thought maybe we could work together."

"Wait, really?" Emmanuel asked. "I've been wanting to work with you too, actually."

"Well, better late than never, right?" Kalyani exclaimed.

"For sure," Emmanuel agreed. "Do you have, like, any ideas of who you might wanna vote out if we lose an immunity challenge?"

"I'm not really sure," Kalyani said. "Maybe Liam? He's kind of weak in the challenges... so maybe him?"

Emmanuel was taken back, but could not show it in his face. "Yeah, I was thinking that too," he lied. "I think tribe strength is definitely important to have early on."

"Right," Kalyani said. "The first two wins were nice, so it would be nice if we could make sure we win more and more and more..." she laughed.

"Yeah, for sure," Emmanuel agreed.

Emmanuel (Shin Maw Tribe): Um... Kalyani? Have you not seen me talking with Liam as much as I have been for the past three days or something?

-

Immediately upon learning that Kalyani wanted Liam out of the game, Emmanuel relayed the information to John, Liam, and Shiloh, all of whom were hanging out together in the water. "You know what Kalyani told me?" he asked, excited to spill the tea.

"What happened?" John asked.

"Kalyani threw out Liam's name to me today," Emmanuel exclaimed. "Like, this morning."

Emmanuel (Shin Maw Tribe): Literally, the first thing I thought about doing when Kalyani told me she wanted Liam out was tell my closest allies, because it felt like the right thing to do. 

"Wait, me?" Liam asked. "What the hell did I do?" Liam was shocked to hear this information.

"Why would she just randomly throw out that name to you?" John asked. "I don't understand that at all."

"I dunno," Emmanuel replied. "Something about keeping the tribe strong, or whatever."

Liam scrunched his face in confusion. "That's... really weird."

"She said she wanted to be my ally, and I obviously agreed because duh," Emmanuel began, "but  then right after, she threw out Liam's name, and I had to pretend like I was going along with it and I was okay with that... but I knew immediately that I wanted to tell you guys."