Episode 2: "Bad Decision, I Guess" • Prescript

Previously on Survivor...

Twenty strangers were marooned in the untouched paradise that is the Myeik Archipelago in southern Myanmar, and they were split into two tribes: Shin Maw and Pyin Sa. Right away, both tribes were put to the test in a physical reward challenge to win fire in the form of flint. Shin Maw came out victorious.

While Shin Maw spent their time bonding and working on the shelter, Pyin Sa quickly began to fall apart, as Sam's bad mood from the loss was starting to wear on the tribe, and nobody was making any progress on the shelter, leaving them with nothing to sleep in on the first night.

Sam went from too grumpy to too cheery from one day to the next, and although he tried to fix himself, his efforts were all for nothing, as people still believed he was not doing enough to fix what he broke on the first day, despite Camryn feeling he may deserve another chance.

At the immunity challenge, Pyin Sa was coming close to securing their first victory, but at the end of the challenge, Camryn dropped the ball, giving Shin Maw their second win in a row.

With tribal council looming, Sam felt that Camryn should be voted out, because she cost Pyin Sa the challenge. However, after how vocal he was about his wishes to take her out of the game, and how willing he was to state his plans in front of his target, everyone else on the tribe agreed that Sam should be the one to go.

At tribal council, Sam stood up on his stool and delivered a speech about why everyone should vote Camryn out of the game, shocking everyone around him. His speech backfired, and Sam was unanimously voted out of the game.

Nineteen are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

-

I'm back with a second episode of Survivor: Myanmar! Here is the current cast, as of the beginning of this episode.

Episode 2 - Final 19