Immunity Challenge - Blind Lotus • Day 8

"Come on in!"

Nobody wanted it, but it stayed anyways—the rain continued right into the challenge. Even though it wasn't nearly as bad as it was the previous day, it could potentially show itself to be a factor in the upcoming challenge.

Shin Maw, once again, had the distinction of having won the previous challenge, so it was their nine members that walked into the challenge first. However, for the first time since the game began, it wasn't them who had the tribal immunity idol in their hands.

 However, for the first time since the game began, it wasn't them who had the tribal immunity idol in their hands

It was Pyin Sa holding the immunity idol this time. Because of their comeback win on Day 6, they were the reigning champions in immunity challenges. By this point, both tribes had won immunity once, and both would love to do so again.

The challenge featured eight stations, each consisting of bags of two tribe-colored puzzle pieces to make up sixteen pieces for each tribe in total

The challenge featured eight stations, each consisting of bags of two tribe-colored puzzle pieces to make up sixteen pieces for each tribe in total. Two stations, on both sides of the challenge, featured rolling pins, with the bags attached to them via hooks. There were two stations a few feet out in the water, which featured cranks and a rope spooled around a cylinder in the middle, which lead to bags of puzzle pieces floating in the water some twenty feet away. There were two stations which consisted of giant piles of hay, surrounded by barriers, with two more bags for each tribe on tables in the middle. And finally, two more stations seemed to require pairs to spin a suspended propeller until the bags came down.

There were also obstacles and barriers scattered all around the challenge, such as hurdles, barrels, crates, and poles.

Finally, at the very start of the challenge, there was a puzzle station, with what could clearly be identified as a lotus flower with eight petals; this was assumed to be what the puzzle would be at the end of the challenge.

Jeff waited for both tribes to get themselves situated. "Alright, you guys ready to get to today's immunity challenge?" he asked, as everyone was now on their tribe mats.

Everyone agreed. "First things first, Pyin Sa, I will take it back," Jeff continued, walking over to the turquoise mat.

Camryn, grinning, was holding on to the tribal immunity idol with an iron grip. Jeff grabbed it, but had to pull twice to get it out of her hands, as she laughed. "You guys don't wanna give it up," Jeff jibed.