Episode 3: "You Are So Frustrating" • Prescript

Previously on Survivor...

Twenty strangers were marooned into two different tribes in the Myeik Archipelago in southern Myanmar: Shin Maw, in yellow, and Pyin Sa, in blue.

The yellow Shin Maw Tribe, after winning the first reward challenge, managed to use their positive morale to their advantage, and worked as a team to win the first three challenges in a row.

This left Pyin Sa empty-handed, and ended up costing one member, Sam, his spot in the game just three days in. And on his way out, Sam called out Camryn for throwing Isabella's name out before tribal council that day. And this made Isabella very confused about Camryn's intentions in the game.

Camryn told Isabella the truth, and said that it was just a decoy idea so that Sam wouldn't be suspicious, and even told her that the other girls on the tribe threw out her name earlier in the day. Isabella was having none of it, and believed that Camryn was attempting to split the girls apart.

On Shin Maw, Shiloh believed that John, Emmanuel, and Liam were excluding her and forming a trio without her, so she jumped ships, dividing Shin Maw into two sides with Jonah and Lauren in the middle.

At the immunity challenge, Shin Maw started out with a massive lead, but blew it at the final portion of the challenge, giving Pyin Sa their first taste of victory. This let the paranoia truly break out on Shin Maw, with both Shiloh and Victoria jumping ship to another alliance. Lauren and Jonah were forced to get out of their comfortable position in the middle of the tribe and pick between sending Kalyani home or sending Emmanuel home.

However, Lauren had other ideas, and she rallied up members of the tribe to blindside Shiloh instead. At tribal council, Emmanuel got four votes, but the other six went to Shiloh, and Shiloh became the first person voted out of the Shin Maw Tribe.

Eighteen are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

-

This is the third episode of Survivor: Myanmar! So glad to have actually gotten to this point, and hopefully I can write the other thirteen...

Here's the cast as it stands: