Pyin Sa Camp • Day 9

"YES!" Camryn shouted excitedly. "I KNEW WE COULD WIN! WOO!" she cheered, her voice cracking. She placed the basket of supplies and spices down on the ground and did several fist pumps in the air.

"We won!" Eyal exclaimed, about half as enthusiastically but just as excitedly.

"And now we can fish, and we actually get to put spices on our food, unlike them," Matthew said. "We actually can have better meals than them now... think about that."

Matthew (Pyin Sa Tribe): The other tribe has fishing stuff, but they do not have spices. We get to have full gourmet meals with these spices, I'm telling you. We are gonna be eating so good with this. It's just one challenge, but it means a lot to us because we don't really win that much. It just feels good to beat the overdogs at something.

"Thanks, Emmanuel," Mia joked.

"No, thanks Brianna," Adora laughed. "She fell twice!"

"Literally," Brandon agreed. "Like, we gave them the opportunity to catch up several times..."

"It's just so refreshing to win by a margin like that," Alexa exclaimed. "Instead of barely winning... or losing."

"Well, what can I say?" Eyal interjected. "First challenge without Isabella, and we win." The rest of the tribe laughed.

"Cause you were the one that voted her off," right..." Matthew joked out of nowhere. 

The tribe laughed again, including Matthew at his own joke. "Ooh, you got roasted," Camryn said. Eyal didn't have any comeback after that one.

Eyal (Pyin Sa Tribe): Yeah, I don't even know at this point. Like, should I have flipped over and taken out Isabella with the girls? I'm not really sure at this point. Like, I really do want to stay loyal to my original alliance, because it would just cause so much drama that's unnecessary to me. So right now, my game is just... flip or flop? Cause it's like, my situation is probably gonna suck either way, so I don't know. It's a lot to think about.

-

Rallin and Matthew were sitting in the water, so that it only reached halfway up their chests. Considerably far away from them, using the Hawaiian sling Pyin Sa had just won to try and catch a fish to eat, was Alexa. "How do you feel about this game right now?" Rallin asked.

Matthew paused, to think of an answer.

"I feel... weird," Matthew admitted.

"Is there a specific thing that's making you feel weird?" Rallin asked.

Rallin (Pyin Sa Tribe): I'm still thinking that Matthew isn't exactly loyal to the girls, even though he voted with them. And, even if Matthew doesn't think that himself, I WANT him to think that way. I want to plant that seed in his head that they were using him for numbers, so that I can try and get Matthew back onto our side, which forces a tie if nothing else. Every move I make right now has to be calculated, and I have to say exactly the right things or it could all fall apart.

"Honestly, I'm not really sure," Matthew exclaimed. "It's just that no one really talks about anything important with me."

"So you haven't been talking game a lot, then?" Rallin asked.

"Basically," Matthew affirmed. "It's just... you're the first person who's talked with me one-on-one."

"I am?" Rallin said, shocked. 

"Yeah," Matthew confirmed. 

"I actually was going to bring up... I feel like the girls are trying to use you for a number," Rallin exclaimed. "That's the least blunt way I can put it..."