Tribal Council • Night 11

Pyin Sa, much to their detriment, was well aware of how the tribal council situation worked. All eight members of the tribe walked into the tribal council area with their torches already lit, placed them in the back, and found themselves a seat, each with the knowledge that they would soon lose yet another of their own.

"So, Rallin," Jeff began. "It's no secret that Pyin Sa is not great at challenges. But finally, you pulled off a win at the reward challenge."

"Yeah," Rallin replied. "I think it really just came down to communication. At the last tribal, someone said that communication was where this tribe was lacking. And I got the idea to tell this tribe that we need to start communicating as a tribe, and actually talk to each other, so that we can win. And then, we won the challenge."

"Adora, how important was that win for the tribe's morale?" Jeff asked.

"All the losing really hurt this whole tribe's morale. It was like, gut punch after gut punch," Adora admitted. "So then we finally win, and then we get to actually catch and eat a fish, and we fixed up our shelter... it was huge."

"And then, you guys lost again," Jeff interjected. "Eyal, there has to be some guilt behind that loss today. You guys just came off a win, you had the lead, then you and Camryn blew it on the puzzle."

Eyal laughed. "I do feel very guilty. This is a great group of eight strong, genuine, wonderful individuals, and every time we have to come here, it just sucks. Knowing it's mostly my fault that we lost today just makes it so much worse."

"What makes this vote harder than the others?" Jeff asked, still addressing Eyal.

"Sam and Isabella are both good people, but they kind of alienated themselves from the rest of the tribe, so the people who voted them off had a much easier time doing so," Eyal explained. "Here, there's no more outsiders. Everyone has alliances, everyone has people they wanna stick with, and nobody is left out to the degree that Sam and Isabella were."

"Going back to the Isabella vote, Matthew, was there any fall-out from that?" Jeff asked.

"I mean, the tribe split in half," Matthew said. "The alliances really started to show, and I feel like it's four against four right now."

"So what you're saying is that it could go to a tie tonight?" Jeff asked.

"Yes," Matthew confirmed.

"Brandon, when a tie comes around, there's always the possibility of rocks. Do you think that might happen?" Jeff continued.

"Honestly, it's possible," Brandon replied, chuckling. "I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't count out the possibility of going to rocks. It could easily happen, with how solid all the alliances seem to be right now."

"Camryn," Jeff exclaimed, "Both times you've come to tribal council, you've gotten votes. Do you think you'll get more tonight?"

"As much as I wouldn't put it past these people to write my name down again tonight, I don't think I've done anything to warrant getting voted here," Camryn said. "Isabella and Sam had a vendetta against me from the beginning, but they're both gone and I don't care about them anymore. As far as I'm concerned, it's a clean slate now."

"Alexa," Jeff continued, "last tribal council, you guys said that the vote would be based on one simple factor—trust. Does trust come into play at all tonight?" 

"Trust is the biggest factor in this whole game," Alexa exclaimed. "It may not be the leading factor in tonight's vote, because I think there are other circumstances at play... but I do believe that, at the very root, every single vote is determined by trust. Sometimes it's voting off who you trust the least, and other times it's sticking with who you trust the most."